(Closed) 9/5/10 Brides — 30 days to go!

posted 8 years ago in September 2010
Post # 3
44 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2010

yay– i am 9/5 too! i am actually getting a little nervous b/c we have been procrastinating so much and actually have a bunch of diy projects to finish. BUT, so excited– am having 25ish guests and we have rented a huge beach house on the outer banks (north carolina) for the whole week, so i am ready to go relax and hang out with family and friends.

Post # 4
1523 posts
Bumble bee

It’s hard to believe that we are at the 1 month mark! Fiance and I have been engaged for 17 months (to the day…he proposed March 5, 2009!) so I am really really ready to walk down the aisle!

We have some loose ends to tie up 🙂

-Meeting with the officiant tonight!

-Meet with Florist next week

-2nd dress fitting next week

-Finalize paper products with graphic designer

-Make sure groomsmen go get measured for their tuxes

-Figure out reception music

-Enjoy our last month of engagement!

Post # 5
35 posts
Newbee

30 days! Time is moving fast and slow at the same time.

Post # 6
937 posts
Busy bee

I can’t believe it’s almost here. I am totally FREAKING OUT and stressed (but still happy). Yay Sept 5th bees! xoxo

Post # 8
2867 posts
Sugar bee

I’m excited…super stressed…then excited again. 🙂

I can’t wait till the 18th when all our RSVPs are in and I’ve paid the caterer and I have nothing left to do but tie some bows, arrange some flowers and don’t have to stress about numbers anymore.

Left to do:

Finish table runners

Decorate candy buffet jars, buy candy & make labels

Get my dress hemmed

Make a card box

Loose 5 lbs

Hair & Makeup trial

Create all our floral arrangements and pack everything for the day (this will be done the week before the wedding).

Post # 9
1684 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

I can’t believe how fast this summer has gone – it’s kind of insane. I’m in “duck mode” – calm on the surface but frantic underneath. I can’t wait to just be on the beach for our honeymoon!!! 🙂

The topic ‘9/5/10 Brides — 30 days to go!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors