12 %
    Wedding Party Picked : (15 votes)
    18 %
  • Post # 3
    6512 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: September 2012

Hey date twin!

We have our venue, which includes a lot: Food, drinks, plates and silverware, tables, chairs, linens, and, awesomely, the cake!  We’ve also chosen our wedding party, and we have a draft of the guest list, but I didn’t check that one because it is far from done.  We are moving this week, so the next month or so will likely be focused on home decor, etc.  But wonderfully, our new place has enough room for me to do all the DIY projects I want to 🙂

And tell your Fiance that there is no such thing as too much!  Better early than late 🙂

Post # 4
    177 posts
    Blushing bee

Hi date twin!  Our venue is booked, which also includes food, drinks, tableware, centerpieces, and the cake.  We don’t really have a wedding party (just 1 sibling each standing up with us, and they’ve been informed).  There’s a block of guest rooms booked for us at a neaby hotel (which has its own reception facility – since we’re not having it there, I wanted to make sure there’d be rooms left if someone else is having a wedding there that weekend).  Our guest list is set, and addresses have been asked for (and save-the-dates ordered).  No dress yet, but going shopping next weekend.  It’s great to get things done ahead of time – you’ll be able to relax later!

Post # 5
    583 posts
    Busy bee

I’m so silly, I was wondering why “venue” wasn’t an option when I realized… one cannot have a firm date without a venue!!! 

All we have is the venue, the wedding party, and we just met with the planners/DOC’s.

Post # 6
    2414 posts
    Buzzing bee

We also have alot done…I guess I figure at some point there will be SO much to do that if we are far enough ahead in the planning we won’t get overwhelmed!

Our venue is booked and this is where we will have our ceremony/reception and it includes our cake. We have a photographer picked out and booked and we will be chatting with our (hopefully soon-to-be) DJ this coming weekend! We have ordered stationary samples and will be visiting stationary stores Thursday of this week (we plan to send STD’s with 9 months notice as we have many OOT’ers) and…we have contacted florists who have told us to meet with them Nov-Jan. So excited to finally be planning…we’ve been engaged since January! Oh yes…our hotel room is booked and we are hoping to finalize our wedding website and registry in the next few weeks! And we have the wedding party and they  have all been notified!

Post # 7
    284 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

Date twin!!  So far we have venue (my parent’s house), photographer, cake, dress, flowers (DIY), and tentative guest list.  I feel like I have so much time- but it’s going to come up on me fast!

The topic ‘9.8.12’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors