(Closed) 9.8.12 Bride- JUST finished my STDs! Dropping them in the mail tomorrow

posted 6 years ago in September 2012
Post # 3
562 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Holy crap, I’m 9/15 and I haven’t even designed ours yet…whoops!

Post # 5
1212 posts
Bumble bee

I sent an email to some people who have to travel. I will send out proper Save-The-Date Cards in a couple of months. We just picked a date last week and still have to sort out a venue etc. I think I’m gonna be busy 😀

Post # 6
310 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Im 9*15 as well and mine are all done. Theyll be going out on the 13th of this month

Post # 7
111 posts
Blushing bee

Awesome!  I have to finish the envelope liners and get mine addressed – I’m hoping to get them out next week *figers crossed*

Post # 8
3626 posts
Sugar bee

We sent out ours way the heck in advance (in November!) because FI’s family and lots of our friends are from out of state, and there is a big family weekend for a college in town the same weekend as our wedding, so the hotels in town were getting booked.

Post # 9
937 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Fiance and I haven’t even taken our E-pics (eventhough I’ve been begging him to since I’m designing and DIY’ing the Save-The-Date Cards myself.) I might just purchase the envelops and start the liners while I’m waiting. I REALLY want them to go out in the mail by the end of the month.

Post # 10
390 posts
Helper bee

I think we decided not to do them which is probably good because we just got engaged recently so we don’t have engagement pictures done or anything

Post # 11
334 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I’ve designed, ordered, and addressed our Save-The-Date Cards. We’ve already handed out a few to close family, but we’re holding off on sending them out because our wedding website isn’t finished – and directing people to that is half the reason for sending them in the first place. 😉

Post # 12
86 posts
Worker bee

I am getting married on the 8th sept too 😀 xx

Post # 13
128 posts
Blushing bee

Hey date twins! We actually are at the 9 month countdown for us!  we just dropped save the dates in the mail also!! finally good to have another thing checked off!!

Post # 14
111 posts
Blushing bee

Got mine in the mail today! So excited! (And glad to have that done!)

Post # 15
1400 posts
Bumble bee

Mine just arrived yesterday! Now if Fiance would just get the addresses for his family/friends that I’ve been telling him to do for forever I could actually get them in the mail!

Post # 16
79 posts
Worker bee

Whoops! 9/8 and we haven’t even started. Photo shoot for engagement pictures schedule for May after graduation. Plan to send them right out afterwards hope the timing is okay.

The topic ‘9.8.12 Bride- JUST finished my STDs! Dropping them in the mail tomorrow’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors