Post # 1
- Wedding: September 2014 - Manhattan Church Rec Center
List 5 Things more Important in your life then getting engaged.
Hey Bees! I know waiting has been really hard on me and a few of my other bees, especially the End of the Year crowd who still has 4+ months to wait for a proposal.
So, in order to get our minds off WAITING. List the things in your life more important then getting engaged.
Maybe this will help us get back on Mr. Bee’s plan.
- Finish Summer Paper! – I have an incomplete for last semester I need to finish, Like NOW!
- Raise money to go back to school in Spring 2013. – I had to take off school next semester because i couldn’t raise the funds and refuse to take loans until I have to do Student Teaching.
- Look for better employment. – hopefully a job in education so that I can quit my day job.
- Figure out who am I going to be for Halloween.
- Make a Marrionette from scratch.
I had to really think about the last two. I tried to stay away from just writing a list of things I wan to spend money on (like unessisary purchases)
Your turn bees.
Post # 3
1. Get most of my Christmas shopping completed by November
2. Get my running back up to be able to withstand 10 km… I injured myself 6 weeks ago and have been in physio for the past 6 weeks!
3. Cook my first turkey this thanksgiving!
… this is hard. Because I have been following Mr. Bee’s plan to a T for the past 2 months. I already am doing a lot of things 🙂 ha ha.
Post # 4
-Getting a new job that does not make me want to stick a pen in my eye!
-Learning to cook actual dinners that don’t involve a microwave.
-Finding a creative outlet for my frustrations.
…..I’m stuck at 3, too! I’ll come back when I think of more! 🙂
Post # 5
Ok…I came up with 7…I love lists…:)
1. Help my sister with her wedding!!
2. Run 3-4x a week
3. Keep on my diet so I can get back to the weight I was when I met SO
4. Keep in touch with all my friends in different states!
5. Figure out handmade Christmas presents for family members to save money 🙂
6. Organize my room and THROW THINGS AWAY!
7. Coax my mom to go running and walking with me
Post # 6
1. not hurting SO while waiting for him to be able to talk about our future.
ok, that`s pretty much it.
Post # 7
@Sapphire-Dreamer: Great idea!
1) Make progress on dissertation
2) Write another grant proposal
3) Keep focusing on better eating/exercising habits, and lose 15-20 pounds!
4) Clean and de-clutter my apartment, so that whenever SO and I are ready to take the leap of living together (hopefully after engagement), I won’t have such a massive job sorting through old books, papers, clothes, etc!
5) Figure out my (dating) anniversary present for SO
Post # 8
1. Focus on school – I started my masters in April and I need to keep a 3.5 for the first 2 quarters to stay in.
2. continue my weight loss mission- I’ve been using school as a really lame excuse not to exercise, but I lost 35 pounds 2 years ago and I have 10 to go
3. Save money for a rainy day/ pay off student loans
4. Spend time with friends instead of just SO all the time
5. Cook more than once a week like I used to before i started school
Post # 9
3) Making more $$ than I am now
4) Paying down debt
5) Not breaking my iPhone anymore
Post # 10
– Finishing school
– Becoming a better cook
– Learning to manage anxiety
– Journaling my thoughts
– Bettering my mind and body
Post # 11
– Work really hard this year so I can have my own classroom next year
– Make huge payments on my grad school loan each month
– Run a sub 1:55 half marathon
– Continue to save money
– Be a better friend
Post # 12
Is having 7 okay? I have 7 that are super important to me, personally.
1. Finish organizing our new home; getting clothes put away, cleaning everything, making the spare room into a usable office, get a washer/dryer, figure out our tiny kitchen, etc.
2. Do the best I possibly can with my internship – everything is due by November!
3. Get STRAIGHT A’s the rest of school/Finish school up (only 4 classes left!)
4. Exercise a lot more – lose 50 pounds.
5. Practice Piano for 1 hour each day
6. Work on my mental health/meditate for 15 minutes each day.
7. Find a better paying job in my area of expertise.
Post # 13
1) Workout for at least 1 hr. twice a week
2) Continue to save $$
3) Starting & finishing my garden (that I’ve been talking about for a year!)
4) Learn spanish
5) Spend more time at the river & get myself a tan!
Post # 14
1. Find a new jobbbb!!!!! So essential.
2. Restart 17 day diet and get to a healthy, happy place self-esteem wise
3. Buy file folders and organize all our important papers (super fun!)
4. Get a super nice camera and take a photography crash course
5. Break 110 in golf
6. Start shaving my legs regularly! (who wants to marry a hairy bitch?!)
Good idea OP.
Post # 15
– finish the reconstruction in our apartment, organize everything and throw old shit away
– start working less hours for more $ (read: be able to save and spend more time with SO)
– finally (!!) go on summer vacation
– help SO run an exhibition of his artworks
– what else…ehm, ok, wait patiently for aunty flo to go away cos my whole body hurts so bad :S
Post # 16
1. Focusing on the two classes i just signed up for for Fall Semester
2. Quit biting my nails…. again
3. Physical Fitness
4. Pay off credit card debt and save money…. again
5. Stop falling off the wagon! (See numbers 2 and 4 for reference)