Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Very cute and GREAT DEAL! 🙂

Post # 4
5654 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2011

Very Nice!

I think I’m going to do the tied chair sign BUT use a vinyl record instead of the traditional “&” b/c it fits with other decor!

Love your signs and I like how they’ll sit in front of ya’ll… almost like a name tag =)

Post # 5
224 posts
Helper bee

@runsyellowlites: Can you let me know if Hobby Lobby still carry these? I dont have one in my area and I don’t see it online 🙁

Post # 6
1962 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Oooh those are nice! I thought about doing signs for our chairs, but the back of the table will be to a wall so I don’t really see a point in it for us. We opted to do our monogram on the front of the table. After seing this I might have to come up with something crafty for on top of the table and move the monogram elsewhere!

Post # 7
224 posts
Helper bee

@FloretteLiz: Same here!! Our chairs are againt a window on the 2nd floor so no one can see them…I love these letters, someone who frequents Hobby Lobby, can you please let me know if these ae still available???

Post # 8
1962 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@Asia_Leone: If nobody comments back about Hobby Lobby you could always get wood letters and paint them in your wedding colors. That’s probably what I’m going to do. We did that for our monogram that is supposed to hang from the table. If you have a JoAnn Fabrics or Michaels near you I’m sure you could get them fairly cheap. The three initials, paint brushes, and two colors of paint cost me less than $10.

Post # 9
437 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Those letters are so pretty! Looks like I might be making a trip to Hobby Lobby soon! Did they have other styles?

Post # 10
130 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Very nice use for them! I had a coupon and they were on sale, so of course I bought a c in these letters. I have no idea where to use it yet but i love initials. Great idea, thanks for sharing!

Post # 11
224 posts
Helper bee

Update!! Luckily my sis in law lives in Ga and I asked her to make a trip for me…she said they have them and they are 50% off right now!!!

Post # 12
65 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I’ve seen them in both Wisconsin and Michigan. They are on sale when the polyresin/ceramics are on sale in Home Decor

Post # 13
1018 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

cute letters! great idea =)

Post # 14
112 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Hey do you think those could be painted? It’d be awesome if I could paint them brown!

The topic ‘A Mr & Mrs Sign Alternative…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors