(Closed) A shy question

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
294 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2009

Is it a soft top or more of a hard buset area? Like the David’s Bridal dresses have a wire or some sort of heavily re enforced tops! I couldn’t fill mine out either 🙂

 I purchased a corset from DB and just wore that under the dress. Since it was a re enforced top, it didn’t matter if I had padding that helped hold the dress up.

really the only options are sewing padding in the dress or maybe wearing a corset that has little bit bigger bust to fill out the dress. Maybe you could have the bust of the dress altered?

Post # 4
2004 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2008

It sounds like your dress could be taken in in the bust area. Mine had to be taken in a lot. Talk to your alterations person about doing this.

The topic ‘A shy question’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors