(Closed) A sign for birdseed/bubbles?

posted 7 years ago in DIY
Post # 3
286 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I just made our and it says: “Blow Bubbles of Good Wishes for the new Mr. & Mrs.”
I always wanted to do that with wands and save “wave good wishes” or something, but ran outta time, so I went the bubbles route.  I just printed it off in cute font and put it in a frame to sit at the bubbles table.

The topic ‘A sign for birdseed/bubbles?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors