Post # 1
My boss said this to me yesterday, and holy crap…it suddenly became real. 🙂
Bring on the next 12 days of insanity! Despite being totally stressed out about the 8 million little DIY things left to do, I am really, really getting excited!!!
All you August girls, let’s do this thing. 🙂
Post # 4
@ms. rice crispy treat: I know, right? For some reason, it didn’t really hit me until he said it like that.
Post # 5
I know!! me too! Although my boss didn’t say this to me. We’re in the 14 day forecast now (mainly sunny for me!)
I feel like I haven’t got much to do – which is stressing me out, making me think that I’m forgetting things.
what do you all have left to do? i’ve got to:
-make my pew markers
-make guestbook signs
-print my wedding madlibs
-hair trial tomorrow night (hopefully repair the drama that occured last week…ugh)
-hear back from my DJ ( getting a WEE bit nervous about this…)
-give the addresses of my witnesses to Dept. of Justice
-finish my vows
-make a seating chart
Post # 6
@Khumble: Oh man, I don’t know if I want to start the list…it may never end. 🙂 We are diy’ing a ton, including the music, so yeah…there’s a lot left to do.
– Finish seating chart
– Finish all the music playlists (big job!)
– Escort cards and make chocolate covered pretzel rod favors.
– Fold paper napkins and poof the paper flowers that go on them
– Finish the freaking tissue paper pomanders (those things are the bain of my existence, I swear.)
– Table signs and general signage.
– Finish cutting burlap table runners.
– Figure out if I’m doing my own makeup or not.
– Ribbon on our cupcake stand.
– Put ribbons on the vases and pick wildflowers a couple days ahead of time.
– Program fans (if there’s time at the end)
– CLEAN THE HOUSE! 😉
I know there’s a ton more I’m forgetting, but my awesome cousin is coming in on Monday night to help, so between all of us, we’ll get stuff cranked out.
I finished up my photobook guestbook on Monday, so that was a huge thing to get off my plate.
Post # 7
What I have left to do:
– finish writing vows
– print weekend schedule
– pick up marriage license
– plant flowers in tin cans for tables
– cut photos for photo clothesline
– cut and sew fabric for hand fastening ceremony
– pick up rental glasses
– make wine tags
– wrap gifts for bridal party
– buy water / lemonade mix / dessert plates
– buy shirt & tie for groom
– buy slip for dress / pick up dress on Sunday
– make bouquets (day before wedding)
– order bride & groom cake for cutting
– print out the dessert menu & bridal party for picture frames
– finish paper/ribbon chandelier
– write names on seating cards
Post # 8
oh yes, I have to clean the house too. My bachelorette is this saturday – at my place. eep!
Post # 9
Ahhh!! Yay August 13 brides!! Pretty unreal that it’s so soon, right?
Post # 10
I’m starting to freak uot JUST a little….I can’t believe I only hve one week left!!! I need to start making a list of everything. I’m terrified that my honeymoon packing is going to get neglected…
Post # 11
@Khumble: I am so glad we decided to leave for our honeymoon a few days after the wedding. If I had to be worrying about that too, I would really be going insane!
Post # 12
@napabridekelsey: It is totally unreal! In 10 days I will be married! 🙂 How crazy is that?
Post # 13
Don’t stress ladies, each of your days is gonna be beautiful! 🙂 good luck!
Post # 14
@cleve_girl01: SO crazy!! 9 days!!
Post # 15
@napabridekelsey: OMG, you’re right! We’re into single digits…holy moly!
Post # 16