(Closed) AA Belle 2012…. Dress twins?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 5
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I am wearing this dress too! and I’m from Aus as well!! I have ordered mine and it should be arrive late August. Do you have any pics of you in yours? I would love to see some to remind me how beautiful it looked on!

Post # 7
47 posts
Newbee

My Dress just came in today! Thought i would share! so happy with it, its even more beautiful then i remember! did you fing the top of yours slipped down a bit becaise the beads are quite heavy?? i think i need to find a good long line strapless bra!

Post # 8
1212 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - Franklin Plaza

@katemoore88:  I”m you’re dress twin, but I have a while to go until the wedding.  I do have a question for you.  What did you end up doing for accesories (did you skip a necklace?)  Also, did you have to get the bodice of the dress altered at all.  A 10 is too tight for me so I think I have to go with a 12, which will be a little big and I don’t know how easy that is to alter because of the beading.

Post # 9
1212 posts
Bumble bee

@katemoore88:  So I was just wondering what you were doing as far as a slip goes?  I tried on my dress at the alfred angelo store with whatever slip she gave me, but I bought my dress pre-owned online, so now I have no idea what go get for the slip (which I am also trying to find online).

Post # 10
47 posts
Newbee

@subola:  hi, sorry i ended up going with another dress. I was just planning on using the hoop the bridal salon gave me though which from member was a two tier hoop- the one i’m wearing in the photo. if you want more fullness in the skirt i would try 3 tier! 

Post # 11
1212 posts
Bumble bee

@lisha_1988:  What are you doing for Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses?

The topic ‘AA Belle 2012…. Dress twins?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors