(Closed) Accent color for B&W wedding

posted 11 years ago in Themes
Post # 17
3249 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Actually red is a great accent color to black and white or black and ivory.  I’m having a apple red with black and white damask wedding here are pics of my flower girl basket and ring pillow I just made earlier this week.

[attachment=379911,49229] [attachment=379911,49230]

Post # 18
2716 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

depends on the season & if you want to match the season/holiday. it depends on your preference too. I like pinks, yellows, blues, purple-almost any color. I would go with a pop of color-not champagne-personally

Post # 20
355 posts
Helper bee

i’m doing fushia as an accent, but i’m also a big fan of apple green! with black and white the options are really endless…

Post # 21
59 posts
Worker bee

I have seen some black white and lime green weddings that have been GORGEOUS!!!

Post # 22
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2009

Our attendants wore black (tuxes and dresses) and the ties we picked out for the guys were each a different color.  Then we coordinated the bridesmaids’ bouquet ribbons to match their opposite guy’s tie.  It looked really neat when they walked up the aisle together.  We died the reception in the same colors and got a lot of compliments.  I do NOT think that three is the limit when it comes to wedding colors!

[attachment=380211,49256]

Post # 23
2777 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

What about a coral – it’s a bit more pinky so it wouldn’t remind you of Christmas so much, but you can get lovely deep corals just a couple shades pinker than your normal red 🙂

Post # 25
1763 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

We are doing black and ivory also. Our accent color is eggplant/dark purple.

Post # 26
3575 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Someone above said lime green – LOVE IT!  OR what about a bright blue?

Post # 27
374 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I am having black and white with a really like green sage color as the accent. Looks very pretty- very natural (our wedding is at a vineyard so this worked well!).

The topic ‘Accent color for B&W wedding’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors