(Closed) Accessories help! Casablanca 1827

posted 10 years ago in Accessories
Post # 3
363 posts
Helper bee

Well that necklace looks gorgeous! But I think you should keep the earrings super simple so that nothing else would detract from your dress. Since you don’t have pierced ears I found some magnetic cz studs. I think they would match the necklace nicely and add a little bit of sparkle.  And honestly after looking at the pic again they have a pretty decent sized necklace and it doesn’t seem to take away from the dress, I hardly noticed it. Plus the shape of your necklace seems to mimic the neckline of your dress. I think a simple cz bracelet would complement the look nicely.  Here’s the link to the earrings.

http://www.cliptomania.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=82&idproduct=395

Post # 5
406 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2009 - Small church ceremony with mountain-view log cabin reception

oooh! I kind of wore this dress.. I actually had the material remade into a fit that was better for my body. The necklace is great but have you considered wearing it for your rehearsal or something? It could work better with a dress that needs a little accesorizing. I’ll be honest… this dress is beautiful alone but better with simple drop earrings. I wore drop pear earrings and a woven diamond bracelet. If you want pictures, let me know and I’ll try to get a few for you. Nice choice on the dress, share your pictures!

Post # 7
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

Your dress is beautiful!!!! The necklace choices is exquisite as well.

You definitely need simple, drop earrings  so as not to detract from the dress. You could even go with larger studs. You don’t want the earrings too close to the necklace or too flamboyant because that would look strange next to the necklace.

Great taste, though. Good luck!

The topic ‘Accessories help! Casablanca 1827’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors