(Closed) Accessories to go with my dress mori lee 1818

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
4439 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2013 - Harbourfront Grand Hall

Love your stuff!  We have very similar taste.  Tthe only thing I would suggest is NOT doing both earrings and necklace, and maybe a simpler bracelet.  I got a big one like yours and didn’t like it when I put everything together.

LOVE the shoes and dress!

Post # 4
8424 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

I love all your accessories. The only thing I would do is pick either the necklace or the earrings…I think with the large earrings that the necklace is too much with it. I’d just do the earrings and bracelet. I love the big hair comb. I wore one similar to it as well!

I also wore a rhinestone trim veil…..your look is very similar to the look I had as well!

I also wore a Mori lee trumpet fitted dress similar to this….love Mori Lee!

****I also tried on the 1818 it was the very first dress I ever tried on….LOL. It just wasn’t for me thou. It had a great fit but i wanted a lil more bling! I think with all your blingy acessories you will be good to go thou!

Post # 6
979 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I would tone is down a bit and only do two accessories between the necklace, earrings, bracelet, and hair piece.  Probably earrings and hairpiece, maybe a more simple bracelet if you want to do one too

Post # 9
8424 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Here is the comb I wore in my hair….I think we def have similar taste!

I LOVE that comb you have…..it’s beautiful!! I wish I would have found the comb you have before my wedding…LOL but I am a little late for that now…hahaha!

Just thought I’d show you a few pics….pretty sure our taste is exactly the same….LOL

Post # 10
8424 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

I just realized your earrings look almost like mine too…..hahaha

my earrings:

Post # 11
8424 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

I really didn’t mean to jack your post….I just rarely run across someone who has the same taste! And I find it so weird that you are getting the 1818 which is the first dress I fell in LOVE with and the very first dress i ever tried on!!

Post # 13
8424 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

@kamargue00:  I got my earrings from Bella tiera bridal online. The bracelet came from etsy and the seller was the red magnolia. I didn’t wear a necklace since I went for big earrings! 

I also don’t like my arms…. But don’t worry about your arms bc everyone will be looking at you and your dress….. They will not even notice your arms! I think if you pin your veil down it might get annoying. Veils should flow and move freely….. I think pinning it down wouldn’t look as good! 

Ok I’m off to check out your other dress! 

Post # 15
524 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

OMG!! I love the dress the shoes, I cant wait to see it all on your wedding day

GREAT CHOICE

The topic ‘Accessories to go with my dress mori lee 1818’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors