- 8 years ago
- Wedding: July 2010
Wedding planning tends to take a back seat to my other responsibilities (graduate school, work, etc), but I was completely productive with wedding planning this weekend (and today)!! Only about 3 months to go before the big day! I’m so excited that I’m making progress.
Between Friday and Monday I/we…
- Met with the minister to go over more details of the wedding – he wrote the ceremony for us, and I love it!
- Ordered all the flowers (I had no idea what I wanted: color, shape, size, flower type, etc)
- Picked out the tuxes/ put a deposit down
- Narrowed down our honeymoon options (I found the place I really want to stay, but I’m supposed to “research a few other places” per Fiance just to make sure)
- Booked the hotel for the night of the wedding