(Closed) Add buttons to allure c200?

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@RubyStar:  I talked to a seamstress about the buttons and she thinks it will look great! Alot of other Allure dresses have buttons and they are all full of lacing and beading too! I feel like the back looks naked lol, even though theres so much beading! It doesnt have a corset back or buttons so I kinda feel like there has to be either or..

sometimes I feel like just going crazy and adding a corset back instead of buttons but idk yet! I get my dress at the end of the month or begginning of Feb. so hopefully Ill let you knoww!

Are you wearing a crinoline with this dress??

Post # 19
17 posts
Newbee

@RubyStar:  When I first tried the dress on and fell in love with it, I wore a crinoline underneath so I dont really know how it would look without one but I cant imagine not wearing one! 

I dont know why though, but Im having a little dress regret 🙁 butI guess its the dress since none other dress makes me happy at all! LOl its literally the nicest dress Ive seen but for some reason Im still looking 😐 Is this normal??

Post # 21
17 posts
Newbee

@RubyStar:  Youre right! I have absoleutly no dress regret anymore! I lovve itt!

Post # 23
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

This is my dress too!  I originally wanted buttons because I think they look so elegant.  I tried my dress on over the weekend and I’m still debating.  I love the look of buttons, but I’m concerned it would be too much and add onto the already pricey alterations cost.  Can you share a picture if you decide to go for it?

The topic ‘Add buttons to allure c200?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors