(Closed) aden & anais 27.99 on babysteals!

posted 6 years ago in Babies
Post # 3
9029 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

wow thats a good deal but the shipping is kinda high!

Post # 4
494 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Shipping is really high. It kind of negates the deal.

Post # 6
2142 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

They’re actually generally pretty cheap on Amazon and just these past two weeks Target had the 4pack for $24.99 but the sale just ended. 🙁 I have them on my registry so I didn’t pick any up.

Post # 7
9029 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@regberadaisy:  i bought the target ones this week but paid full price of $34.99 but anyway I found out on hellobee that there is a difference in quality and size between the target blankets and the original ones

Post # 8
2142 posts
Buzzing bee

@bells:  

I’m curious, why would there be a difference if they are all Aden & Anais 4 packs? Unless it’s a specifically manufactured for Target version?

Post # 9
9029 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@regberadaisy:  well the ones I bought from target says on the pack “Aden & Anais for target” but I only noticed the “for target” later on. I assumed it would be the same thing but I realized the target brand is 44 x 44 whereas the original one is 47 x 47 and according to the posters on hellobee as well as amazon the target blankets dont feel as soft or as high quality.  I was kinda frustrated about it at first and was thinking of returning it to buy the originals, but so far I’ve decided to keep my target version.

Post # 10
2142 posts
Buzzing bee

@bells:  

Interesting! Thanks for sharing!

The topic ‘aden & anais 27.99 on babysteals!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors