(Closed) Advice

posted 6 years ago in Interfaith
Post # 3
485 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

The Church of England is Anglican Catholic…. I don’t think his family would be offended.

You CAN have the wedding in the Church of England and then have a convalidation ceremony by a Catholic Priest….. but that’s practically planning a whole 2nd ceremony….. I would just get married in the Catholic Church the 1st time.

MOST people in the world understand the Catholic religions rules and his family would cut you some slack…. I imagine.

Post # 5
3471 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012 - The Gables Inn, Santa Rosa, CA

IT depends on the priest you ask, but most wont recognize a marriage that wasn’t performed in a catholic church, if it doesn’t matter that much to him just get married in  your church. 

The topic ‘Advice’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors