- 10 years ago
- Wedding: May 2008
I’ve been starting to write my vows for our wedding at the end of this month and wanted to share a link to the most helpful site so far, IndieBride’s vow repository:
I also thought that these questions were helpful in getting the gears moving (courtesy weddings.about.com):
- What is the single greatest thing about the person you are going to marry?
- When did you know that you were in love/ know that this person was the one you wanted to marry?
- What does marriage mean to you? Why do you want to be a married person?
- What will change about your relationship once you are married? What will stay the same?
- What is your most favorite memory of your partner?
Note that this site also has a giant ceremony repository, which has also been priceless!
Just thought I’d share as I had to sift through a lot of cheesy, not helpful websites before coming across these!