Advice needed

posted 1 year ago in Emotional
Post # 2
44 posts
  • Wedding: July 2016

It sounds like you need to leave your fiance, right?  You can either move you and your child out, and stay in the same school district (apartment?), or both of you move back to your old district.  It seems like both moving to your old district would be best; child would be closer to both parents.  But you don’t have to “give” the child back to dad….find a place to live with your child there.  Do you have family you both can live with until you get on your feet?

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors