San Patrick Eresma : (52 votes)
    24 %
    Enzaoni Dakota : (125 votes)
    59 %
  • Post # 3
    85 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

Wow all 3 look amazing, and are pretty similiar. I love the 2nd one on you though!

Post # 4
    404 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: December 2012

THird one made me say WOW!

Post # 5
    449 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

Without a DOUBT, 3 makes your body STUNNING!!!!!!! It is beyond complimentary on you and SPECIAL. The others have nothing special about them.

Post # 6
    52 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

I like the second one on you the best. It gives you the most shape. Plus I think it would look amazing by the sea. The ruffles go with the waves.

Post # 7
    7606 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper

I like #2.

Post # 7
    399 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

I’m personally not a fan of the ruffle trend. I think it looks nice, but will soon become dated. I think lace is something that is classic and has always looked lovely, will always look lovely- so I chose number 3. It will look charming by the sea 🙂

Post # 8
    5984 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: June 2010

I like them all!

My thoughts:

1. very sweet, young and pretty.

2. SEXY! very sexy but not too sexy (does that make sense?) 😀

3. Elegant

I think it depends on what you are going for but I voted #3 

Good luck! No matter what dress you pick you are going to be a beautiful bride!!

Post # 9
    796 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2012

The Dakota really flatters your figure and you look AMAZING! I couldn’t see too much difference in the first two, but I really love the Dakota. Best of luck choosing!

Post # 10
    43 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: March 2013

The first one is missing something…I am not a big fan.

I really like the 2nd one! it is unique and makes your body look awesome!

As for hte 3rd one, it is very pretty, but I feel like I have seen very similar dresses on her latley! Be unique and go with 2!

Post # 11
    1724 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

they’re all so beautiful on you!!! I voted for 3 though..

Post # 12
    3360 posts
    Sugar bee

The second one is gorgeous and really flattering ! I love the details on it 🙂 

Post # 13
    41 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: September 2012

I voted for the third.  But the second also looks lovely on you – not my personal taste in dresses, but if your only hesitation about the second is being able to pull off the ruffles, I don’t think you need to worry – it looks great! 

As a PP said, I think the first dress is missing something. And lace + ruffles? Eh, seems disjointed.

Post # 14
    41 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: September 2012

I love the second one!!!  Very elegant, fun & sexy and goes with your theme very well.  #3 is nice too but looks more formal maybe??

Post # 15
    11366 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: May 2009

I do not particularly care for Dress #1.  However, I love Dresses #2 and (especially) #3!! They both look AMAZING on you!! I don’t think you could go wrong with either of those two gowns.  You just need to decide which style is more “you.”  Based on everything you’ve said, I’m thinking that #2 suits your venue better than #3 does, but I would not let that stop me from wearing Dress #3 if it were my favorite. 

The topic ‘ADVICE PLEASE!!!! Which dress??? Dakota, Eresma or Paloma Blanca 4115’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors