Bump! I’d love to know too!!

Post # 3
6524 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

sannyro:  i used Henry’s Florist in Brooklyn, NY 

8103 5th Ave

718 238 3838

i lovwd them, ans they really have something for everyone who has a budget.

i spent less than $3K on flowers. I went to a few places and for what we got at Henrys, we were quoted over $4K. So we definitely got a great deal and everything was beautiful.

we spent $2800 for 17 centerpieces, 4 Bridesmaid or Best Man bouquets, 1 cascading bridal Bouquet, 3 corsages, 8 boutineres, 2 baskets for the church, they decorated the pews ar the church and also did an arrangement fkr our sweetheart table. They were on time and veey polite. I highly recommend them.

below are pictures from my wedding!

Post # 4
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

sannyro: ellagrace:  hey ladies, check out http://www.bloomerent.com – not sure where your wedding is, but there are a bunch of September and March weddings listed (you’d have to email me for specific dates – those will be on the site soon) and would allow you to have beautiful centerpieces in your budget. Feel free to email me for more information to see if I could help you out! 

Post # 5
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: Sand Castle

Hi! I’m getting married next July and I’m considering using Henry’s Florist. They have the best prices available. I couldn’t find many reviews but I surely didn’t see any bad reviews. Thank you for this post as it really helped support my decision. Daizy914 :  

The topic ‘Affordable florists for wedding under 1500 ny or nj’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors