(Closed) Affordable options comparable to Watters & Modern Trousseau?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
562 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Have you tried any Saison Blanche dresses? This is a random suggestion but I  feel like I tried some on from saison Blanche that might have been along the same feel of the ones you posted. And they are great quality too!

Post # 4
68 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Watters has a cheaper line called Wtoo that has some pretty nice, similar dresses…

Post # 5
4150 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

WTOO is Watters’ less expensive line and the dresses are beautiful, comparable to WTOO designs and made of very luxurious fabrics just like the more expensive line.  I recommend checking those out.  I’m a WTOO bride and I love it!

Post # 8
730 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Have you tried Casablanca? I feel like their stuff is somewhat similar to Watters sometimes…

Post # 9
4150 posts
Honey bee

@ckow85: I don’t know if there are others beyond the website, but I have to say, you’ve got to try them on.  I hate my dress on the website – would NEVER get near it….but obviously I love it on me in real life.  I also agree with the PP about Casablanca, too – they have some really beautiful dresses at a reasonable price and similar to Watters styles.  

Post # 10
899 posts
Busy bee

You could try pre-owned. 

Post # 11
1252 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Have you called Pearl’s Place to check their pricing?  I purchased a Watters dress and the price at Pearl’s Place was $450 lower than the dress shop.

Post # 12
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I went with a Watters long bridesmaids dress in ivory. I just tried it on for the first time last week! The construction is not as heavy as a wedding dress but with a crinoline slip I think the A-line will be the fullness I am looking for. I don’t like a lot of sparkle, but if you wanted to add something you could find a nice sash on etsy with bling! 

Hope that helps! Oh and forgot to mention I spent $230!

Post # 13
136 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

You should look at Mikaella Bridal, she has some styles that I think you would like. Look at 1556, it’s from a previous collection, also look at 1650, 1654, 1656 and 1659. Most Mikaella gowns are under $1500 closer to $1000

Home

Post # 15
136 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@ckow85: I’m glad i could help 🙂

Post # 16
535 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

This Mori Lee has a similar pleating detail as the Watters Tyler. I don’t know the exact cost of this dress but every Mori Lee I tried on was less than 800 dollars and I tried on the big, elaborate ball gowns.

http://www.morilee.com/bridals/bridal/2322

The topic ‘Affordable options comparable to Watters & Modern Trousseau?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors