(Closed) Affordable ring appreciation post, under $100, share yours with pics

posted 4 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
508 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

My E-Ring was affordable, but doesn’t fit in the under $100 qualification. 

I do however love having a few options. I have my eye on a few at the moment! 

Etsy: $99

Etsy: 2.6 ct Simulated Diamond Cluster $70

View original reply
nykkee :  I love the unique look of your stack! 

Post # 3
650 posts
Busy bee

That and some people have no clue how much their ring even is! Not being snarky at you just thinking about that. I don’t believe in spending bookoos either.

Post # 4
4061 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

View original reply
nykkee :  That garnet ring is taking foreverrrrrrrrr and I am so excited to see it with your stack! I got this lab sapphire and gold vermeil 7 stone off holyland jewelry on Etsy for $40 and I love it so much!20170908_173838 

Post # 5
394 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
desertgypsy :  you totally inspired me. I just ordered a citrine eternity ring from that store as I loved your rings from there so much. I hope it’s nice when it arrives!! 

Post # 6
4061 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

View original reply
mstattoolady :  Sweet! We’ll have to make a holyland jewelry thread when you get it! I have 2 rings from her! 

Post # 7
493 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2017 - Orange County, CA

View original reply
desertgypsy :  Holy Cannoli! That eternity band was $40?! It looks like it cost 10x! Now I’m going to check out Holyland’s Etsy page…

Post # 11
115 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2017

We got engaged with $5 rings we bought at a market in Morocco. He proposed on the beach shortly afterwards. Now 15 months later we are getting married in 3 weeks! I never “upgraded” and don’t intend to – I love my simple ring that reminds me of great times. 

Post # 12
3313 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: City, State

View original reply
nykkee :  4 ring stack fully costing £165

Post # 13
2228 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2019 - Chateau Lake Louise

image2

I wanted an opal band to go with my Engagement Ring, and my bestie got one for me for my birthday this week. I looove it, and I know she spent less than $50 on it.

Post # 14
493 posts
Helper bee

Super moody stone… But I love it. It reflects everything. A lot of times its almost a white/steely grey. 

Post # 15
438 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2018

@teamroro Oh my gosh, that opal band is stunning. And happy belated birthday! 

The topic ‘Affordable ring appreciation post, under $100, share yours with pics’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors