(Closed) Affordable Venue for 200 Guests Near Philly?

posted 6 years ago in New Jersey – South Jersey
Post # 2
544 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

I’m not sure if you’ll be able to find that =\. Your best bet will probably be a Friday night or Saturday lunch, or decreasing your guest list. I could be wrong but I’m getting married in Philly and didn’t find anything that low.

Post # 3
4038 posts
Honey bee

http://www.partyspace.com may be helpful. I used it, to plan two weddings. Delaware might be better, since it doesn’t charge sales tax. Tax is higher in Phila – 8% for regular, 10% for alcohol, than regular PA sales tax.

Post # 4
11 posts
Newbee

Try contacting Jeffery Miller Catering. They have lots of pretty venues that are not the typical ballroom or hall. They also offer a Bistro Menu which is around $110 ahead (over your budget I know), but they may be able to help you if your are willing to do off season or off time. Good luck! 

Post # 5
690 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Have you considered Camden, NJ, as its so close to Philly? 

Post # 6
413 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

My cousin had hers at Germantown Cricket Club.   Her dad was a member but I don’t think you have to be a member in order to hold a reception there.

Post # 7
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I also recommend Jeffrey Miller Catering. They’re able to be pretty flexible with the menu to meet different budgets and you save a ton of money by BYOBing the alcohol. They might not be able to go that low, but it’s worth a call since their food is amazing and their service is great to work with! 

<br />Also, check out partyspace.com. It has a lot of different search options so you can specify what you’re looking for. Hope it helps!

The topic ‘Affordable Venue for 200 Guests Near Philly?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors