Affordable wedding venues in Lehigh Valley PA $5,000-$8,000?

posted 1 year ago in Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania
Post # 2
906 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

Is that just for the rental or do you want that including catering? You could try the Olde Homestead Golf Course, Bear Creek Lodge, Glasbern, Barn Swallow Farm, or the Awbury Arboretum.

Post # 3
2814 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2015 - City, State

kamille :  I sent you a private message

Post # 4
388 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

kamille :  sent you a PM.

Post # 5
126 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

We just went to a wedding at Monterre Vineyards in Orefield and it was really beautiful.  The ceremony was performed underneath an old oak tree at the back of the vineyard.  So private, romantic, and enchanting.  Cocktail hour was outside and then we were inside this really cute, rustic old farmhouse for the reception.  The food was delish and the atmosphere might be something you’re after.  It is on the smaller side and I’m not sure of price– but definitely beautiful! 

Post # 6
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2018

kamille :  Hi Kamille! Because you mentioned the Lehigh Valley or Philadelphia, I wanted to suggest the John James Audubon Center in Audubon, PA. We live in Philadelphia and our families live in the Lehigh Valley and it was a good midway point for us. I am not sure if your above budget is just for the venue or your total wedding cost, but if it is the venue, the venue cost would fit into your budget. 

I think it would check off a lot of boxes you are looking for- it’s rustic and secluded, it has a very good inclement weather option, and it has a barn for the ceremony or cocktail hour! All of those reasons are why we chose it. (We get married on October 27th!) Here’s more about the venue: http://jamcater.com/venues/audubon-center. An additional really big plus of John James is that they are partnered with Jeffrey Miller Catering and based on our tasting, it’s some of the best wedding food we’ve ever had. They also allow you to bring your own alcohol so that can also cut costs for your budget.

Please let me know if you have any questions about John James, any other site affiliated with Jeffrey Miller Catering (I can try to help), or about Jeffrey Miller Catering. We booked our venue in June 2017 and all correspondence so far with JAM has been 100% positive. I cannot speak highly enough about our venue and our caterer!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors