(Closed) After trying on 150-ish dresses, I think I've narrowed it down……

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 16
3972 posts
Honey bee

The tulle ruched ball gown with no belt looks gorgeous on you as does the very similar  Allure Romance. I love them both.  Let us know which one you pick

Post # 17
413 posts
Helper bee

I like #3 & #6

Post # 18
15 posts
Newbee

First of all, i don’t agree that all of these are unflattering and not special. I honestly thought you look good on #3 (without the belt) and especially on #6. Don’t be scared if #3 is too plain for you, remember you will still wear jewelries, make your hair done, and have your bouquet, it may noy  look special toyou bec its incomplete6 fits your body well but I like the simplicity of #3 but maybe that’s just me bec I’m a minimalist in nature. And wow for the 150ish dresses you tried! It must’ve been really really tiring! I hope you find a good one! If you still have time you can definitely have your own designer gown, I’m Philippine based and I know a lot of reputable designers here. My budget for my gown is 30k (Philippine peso) which is around $670 and you can have a very flashy gown at 80k-150k (php) which is around $1800-$3400. If you’re interested just tell me. I am not affiliated with any of them but I see you’re having a hard time choosing your gown and it might help you if you have your own designer. 

Post # 19
860 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

Wow you’re super patient! I think I tried on like 5, hated all of them and was totally over trying dresses on, went home and orderEd online.

honestly they’re all very similar. It’s a good sign you are consistent in the style you like. maybe start considering what’s most comfy? Affordable?

Post # 20
107 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Number 2 with belt or number 4 without. I wouldn’t put a belt on number 4 at all, because of what you said. It looks weird. Its gorgeous on you in its original version!

Post # 21
87 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

# 6:)

Post # 22
1229 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Sparkle skirt dress all the way!

Post # 23
3586 posts
Sugar bee

5 and 6 are my favorites.  I love the top on 5 and the skirt. On 6 it sparkles and has the sweetheart that i love. Which one is your favorite? 

Post # 24
374 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Number 4 or number 6 ( without belt) 

Post # 25
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2019

#6 looks gorgeous on you!

Post # 26
467 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

silverandgold:  Definately 6, one of my favourite dresses anyway. It’s not unflattering & not too much cleavage, I think it looks lovely on you 

Post # 27
510 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Loveee 4, id wear it without a belt. Especially if you are height challenged, I think the belt cuts the torso in half, it’s so much more flattering and lengthening without it. I also like 6 🙂 you do have a hard decision!

Post # 28
56 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

#6 all the way. Very flattering on your figure.  If You’re worried  about cleavage you can always add straps to hold it up or a shrug.

Post # 29
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2016

I really like the Allure Bridal one on you and the vera wang white. They are very flattering. It may just be a matter of personal preference but I’m not fond of the lace Oleg Cassini, you have a lovely shape and I don’t think that it flatters you.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  marissajoelle.
Post # 30
63 posts
Worker bee

Definitely number 6!! You look great in that Allure gown.

The topic ‘After trying on 150-ish dresses, I think I've narrowed it down……’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors