AGS000 vs F1 H&A moissaniteco

posted 2 years ago in Rings
  • poll: AGS000 or F1 H&A

AGS000

F1 H&A

• Post # 2
    26 posts
    Newbee

Just came across you post!  This is so crazy!  I know exactly which is which because that’s my ring and the new stone I just bought!  Where did you find this video?  I went to look for it on their Youtube page and couldn’t find it.  

Post # 3
    26 posts
    Newbee

And also, even crazier…I used your pictures of your sol387 to help decide on my new ring, the one that that AGS000 stone will be going into.  What a small world!  I originally purchased the sol281, shown in the video, and when I received it, there was a mix-up with the stone.  I also wasn’t thrilled with the setting in person so I sent it back to exchange for the sol387.

Post # 5
    2204 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: August 2018

The loose stone is the AGS right? I used to have the AGS after deciding the F1 wasn’t diamond-like enough. It is truly a beautiful stone! 

Post # 7
    26 posts
    Newbee

View original reply
    lily2018 :  that is so funny!  We have the exact same taste in rings I believe!  And yes, the stone in the ring is an 8mm near-colorless F1 H&A. And the loose stone is a 7.66mm, G-colored, AGS000. I’ll post a photo of it when I get the ring in a week or so! 

Post # 9
    704 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
    lily2018 :  
    View original reply
    librarybeenc :  I like the right (loose) one better, which one is that? Thankssss

Post # 11
    26 posts
    Newbee

View original reply
    lily2018 :  since I wanted both of my rings done in yellow gold I thought a warmer stone would be more complimentary. Also, after reading others’ comments about the colorless stones looking stark white and bluish, that sealed the deal for me. I absolutely loved the way the near colorless stone looked with the first ring, so I was sure I wanted a near colorless stone for the second. Now, had I chosen white gold, or a platinum setting, I might’ve considered a colorless stone. 

Post # 12
    216 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2021 - Smoky Mountains

I actually prefer the one on the left which apparently is a F1 H&A, I think it has better depth and I prefer that, plus the AGS looks too splintery to me. Personal preference ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 13
    26 posts
    Newbee

Chris also sent me another video of the AGS000 stone by itself that I think is a better depiction of it.  I’m trying to figure out how to upload it so y’all can see it without having to post it to Youtube.  Any ideas?

Post # 14
    174 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

My 8mm AGS in Sol238a 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors