Post # 1
Anyone else wondering how everything will all come together! I am what my Fiance likes to call a super planner I like to have every detail worked out and know what is happening at all times and. I am stressing on how everything will all come together.
Post # 3
@Gavinsmamma: I hear you there I want to see my whole vision come together like I hope and the stress is starting to hit me…….
Post # 4
Um, yes! We have so much left to do…I’m starting to stress a bit! I was looking at our to-do list for this week, and it’s getting crazy.
- Look at 3-4 apartment complexes, make a choice where we want to live. This is very last minute, but Fiance just moved back into town a few days ago, and we wanted to choose the place together.
- Meeting with the photographer.
- Finish the photography planner for our meeting on Monday.
- Work on designing our Out of Town boxes.
- Meet with our minister and the deacon to go over the ceremony, since our deacon will not be able to make the rehearsal.
- Take our NFP class to satisfy all requirements to have a Catholic deacon present at our wedding.
- Pack some more.
That’s just for this week…thank the lord I’m a teacher and on summer break, and that Fiance hasn’t started a job yet…I don’t know how we’d get this done.
Post # 5
I’m really excited to be getting so close. I was really stressed initially because I will be doing a lot of decor myself…but then I met with my venue last week and found out they will do most of my decorating for me at not cost.. WOO HOO!
Post # 6
I’ve been playing the entire W-day over and over in my head! 4 days left and i have still to meet our photographer (wednesday), finish the ladies favors (just wrapping the pansies vases in organza) and pack!!!!
Post # 7
I’m freaking out man. That is all.
Post # 8