(Closed) Airbrush Makeup & Regular?!

posted 9 years ago in Beauty
Post # 3
64 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2009

I had regular makeup for my trial but the makeup artist decided to do airbrush make-up on the day. I was apprehensive. I have very oily skin on tzone but dry elsewhere. I was so nervous it would look dry and crack but I was really please with the result. I looked like regular makeup just flawless. It lasted all day, including a few hours spent in the Miami sunshine. I would recommend trying it.

[attachment=355239,45141]

Post # 4
1064 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

@hanmay, your makeup looks beautiful, she did an awesome job on your eyes. I’m doing makeup myself because I couldn’t find anyone who could seem to pull off a look like that, but I love yours!

Post # 5
4001 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I was wondering about this also.  But hanmay makes it sound like a great idea.  Her makeup looks amazing.  I think its worth a trial at least. 

Post # 6
92 posts
Worker bee

It’s definitely worth a trial! I did one with airbrush makeup and my face felt soooo light! It’s really, really long-lasting and is sweat and water resistant. After my trial was done, the makeup artist said all I need were some blotting papers for touchups and I was done!

Post # 7
52 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I’m going in for a airbrush makeup trial next week and I’m soooo excited.  I heard the same things as pendragon.nyc.  It’s supposed to last a long time, really lightweight, and great for those prone to sweating and/or has oily skin.

Post # 8
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2007

I am a make-up artist in Central Florida and I have started to use airbrush make-up for all my brides. Airbrush is AMAZING, it is worth the extra money and time it takes to apply. Regardless of your skin allergies, skin types, etc airbrush is pretty much a GO for any bride. It truly lasts all day and into the night and gives your face an even, full coverage without the “cakey” look that some traditional foundations have.

Post # 9
5153 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

I love the look of airbrushed make up! Unfortunatly my wedding is a destination one and I do not think the salon I will be using provides this 🙁

The topic ‘Airbrush Makeup & Regular?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors