(Closed) Airbrush trial today: which eye-shadow color theme?

posted 10 years ago in Beauty
  • poll: Which eye shadow do you like better? Airbrush foundation good/look flawless/real?
    Go with the natural colored one! : (13 votes)
    9 %
    Go with the softened pewter look! : (7 votes)
    5 %
    She did a great job the airbrush foundation looks amazingly flawless! : (21 votes)
    15 %
    She did not do a good job! It looks horrible, find someone else!! : (9 votes)
    6 %
    She did okay, but could have made your skin look even more flawless : (0 votes)
    She did okay, but doesn't look natural with your skin. : (34 votes)
    24 %
    Seems like she's good, but I can't tell without it completely finished & with 2 different eye colors : (1 votes)
    1 %
    I dont like either the natural look or pewter color look, go with a different one. : (55 votes)
    39 %
    Go with the purples your bridal party are using. : (1 votes)
    1 %
  • Post # 33
    2214 posts
    Buzzing bee

I REALLY love the NARS bridal look that’s in your last post.  Those are exactly the colors that I was thinking would look great on you.

Post # 35
    41 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: August 2010

I think the nars one is the way to go. The muse again has white frost. I have used fluidline and I know it’s probably going to end up with what you had before. Stay away from white frost!! Your skin is way too tan for white products. The last picture is very nice too but again it does NOT match your skin tone. 

Post # 36
    41 posts
    Newbee

although miley cyrus is wearing a bit too much, I think this would be the way to go with color selection. notice that she DOES have shimmery ice shadow on her brow bone but it’s her skin color. it’s not an artificial white or anything. 

[attachment=1098359,137781] [attachment=1098359,137782] [attachment=1098359,137783]

Post # 37
    3343 posts
    Sugar bee

Go for the Nars look!

Post # 38
    1641 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

You are a STUNNING woman, but when I look at the makeup, my eyes go right to the eye shadow. It is just too, too much. I also think it would be difficult to photograph. Def. need to back off the eye shadow!

Your skin is flawless. Is it really like that, or is it the makeup? If it is really like that, I’d go with a more natural “base” makeup. If your skin is like mine, which is moody at times- maybe go a little heavier, but you look like you already look amazing, so why pile it on? 🙂

Post # 39
    86 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: January 2011

whoa. way tooo much. i say less is more.

what the MOA did for you is so not flattering.

Post # 41
    2214 posts
    Buzzing bee

Can’t wait to see it!

Post # 42
    213 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2011

Honestly, I don’t see how the “natural” look is natural.  I think they both are too….. white…. i guess! lol I don’t really know the right word but I think it could be toned down more.

Post # 44
    363 posts
    Helper bee

Gorgeous!  The eye colors look sooo much better than the others!  By The Way what kind of skin products do you use because your skin is amazing!

Post # 45
    2889 posts
    Sugar bee

This second trial looks so much better and you have great skin !

Post # 46
    2472 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2010

The second trial looks great 😉

The topic ‘Airbrush trial today: which eye-shadow color theme?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors