- 6 years ago
- Wedding: October 2013
I swear I have covered every venue option in the state of Alabama… and still, nothing. This one is too much money, this doesn’t include anything and still is too much, this doesn’t allow alcohol, this is too far, so on and so on…It’s never ending, I swear.
So I decided if I could do nothing else… the least I could do is put this info out for every other Alabama Bride. (Some of the information may be inaccurate, but for what I can gather, this is all accurate to the best of my ability.)
Here’s a list of Alabama Venue’s I’ve uncovered so far:
- Anderson Gail – $3,500 – $4,900 (under 150 guest, more guest require ‘specialized packaging’); allows outside vendors; alcohol (wine, beer & signature cocktail) allowed; provides tables, chairs, bridal suite, rehearsal time, parking attendants
- Sonnot House – $2,750 (morning) – $6,750 (Saturday, 12 hrs); several “ceremony” locations including barn, oak tree, porch, stage area, and courtyard; allows outside catering and florist, nothing else; includes tables, chairs & rehearsal time; alcohol policy?
- Russell Land on Lake Martin – $3,500 (if you use their caterer’s) – $5,000 (using outside caterer’s); SEVERAL different venues to have ceremony/reception. Includes chairs, benches, tables, and parking attendant.
- Mathews Manor – $1,800 (reception only) – $2,500 (Saturday wedding & reception) + $750 for Micah’s Meadow; tables, chairs, linens, bridal suite, groom suite; no outside vendors; alcohol okay (extra fee, bride/groom buy alcohol)
- Southern House & Garden – would not email me info.
- Rancho de las Aguilis – $4,350 (Saturday); tables, chairs, bride/groom suite, tablecloths, ext; alcohol policy?
- Cates House – up to $1,300; no outside vendors; no alcohol; bridal suite, tables, chairs, ext
- American Village – $2,500 (ceremony only) – $5,000; alcohol okay; includes a barn area, church area, banquet hall area; different items come with different ceremony/reception locations including tables, chairs, ext.
- Douglas Manor – $3,275 (Friday & Sundays) – $5,275 (Saturday); tables, chairs, bar set up, all day till midnight; outside vendor’s welcome;
- Oaks at Centreville – $4,000; bride/groom suite, chairs/tables, rehearsal time; alcohol okay (extra charge)
- Swann Lake Stables – $3,500; nothing included. Portable restroom required – $1,300 among other add on’s; 2 weddings a month only.
- Ozan Winery
- Park Crest
- Botanical Gardens Birmingham
- Morgan Creek Winery
- Huckleberry Farms
- The Vineyard and Blackberry Chapel
- Pursell Farms – $4,000
Montgomery & South Area:
- Hampstead Farms (Montgomery)
- Landmark Park (Dothan area)
- The Cultural Arts Center (Dothan area)
- The Grand (Downtown Dothan area) – So beautiful.
- Maria’s Vineyard (Dothan area)
- Dothan Botanical Gardens (Dothan area)
- The Gathering Place (Headland, AL)
Do you know of any more?