(Closed) Alcohol + Underage Guests

posted 4 years ago in Reception
Post # 3
8579 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2014

My guess that it would be a problem if they like to drink.. maybe you can hire an off duty police officer?

Post # 4
7561 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: January 2013

Could you hire a bartender or “bar minder?” You should be able to find someone for around $20 an hour (without gratuity), that was the going wait for catering when I served.

Post # 5
1215 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@laurenrenee33:  You could hire someone to monitor the alcohol and do bracelets like they do at bars for people of age. You could also give out certain kids of cups only to of age people.

The topic ‘Alcohol + Underage Guests’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors