(Closed) Alfred Angelo 2014 Disney Collection

posted 7 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which new 2014 Disney dress do you like?

Cinderella 241

Sleeping Beauty 238

Rapunzel 234

Ariel 242

Snow White 240

Tiana 236

Jasmine 237

Belle 235

• Post # 32
    158 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

It is also bugging me because they don’t match the princess that they are supposed to be! LOL

Post # 33
    2949 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2015

View original reply
    @ralessio:  No, the actual Vera Wang collection. I did like one dress but the shade of pink she used and some of the designs just didn’t appeal to me – and I’m usually a fan of the more “out there” designs lol

Post # 34
    338 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

Sleeping Beauty is more my style butnot liking them that much.

Post # 35
    475 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

Not a fan. I really don’t like let them at all.

Post # 36
    11231 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
    @mixtaperomance:  This. Not to mention that they look really cheap, even in pictures, and they’re not fitted at all to the models.

Post # 37
    1160 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

Not liking a single one. Yuck.

The best of the bunch would have to be Snow White, but that cape is so tacky unless you’re having it at disneyworld..

Ariel looks like those little doll toilet paper holders, and cinderella looks like her waist is a meter wide piece of cardboard – WTF?

Post # 38
    2120 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2014 - DD born 2015 DS born 2017

None of them look like the Princesses. Disappointing.

Post # 39
    107 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

These all look cheeeaaap. And I’m sure they’re not. Bleh.

Post # 40
    1237 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2015

I’m going to be the voice of dissent and say that I like Snow White. I’d ditch the cape-y thing, but overall I like the dress.

Post # 41
    2352 posts
    Buzzing bee

Not a fan of any of them

Post # 42
    166 posts
    Blushing bee

[comment moderated for posting for the sole purpose of criticizing wedding choice]

Post # 43
    2453 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2017

Well, reading through all these replies, I really hope no Bee decides to pick one of these dresses and then find this thread…

Post # 44
    166 posts
    Blushing bee

I was redflagged cuz I did NOT like any of these — the same comments that OTHER posters were making. 

Honestly, brides, if you put up a poll, or you ask our HONEST opinion, then you WILL get that from some of us.  Do not put up a “rigged, forced-choice” poll, trying to get us to say that we like any of the choices, when we do not.  MANY of us wrote that about this collection.  Additionally, do not say “choose for me, and why” and then expect us to blow smoke up your butts! If you do not, nor cannot handle veritas, then don’t request it. 

And for Weddingbee — ifyou want this to be a CHEERLEADING board, where we ooooh and ahhhh over everything, then just say it is fit for immature personalities and faux fashionistas and newly-graduated teen cheer squad members.  Dress boards are about fashion, not about gratifying narcissitic personalities.  If this sounds harsh, then go whine about it.  But I really have to laugh @ how some of us hurt Alfred Angelo’s feelings cuz we insulted this lousy line of dresses.  I am sure the bridal house is upset with us.

Post # 45
    749 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

Hmmm what a change from the last collection. Out of all of them I like the Jasmine the best! Sparkle 😀

Post # 46
    2432 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2009

Snow White’s has a classically elegant feel to it, yet it is still a very unique dress. I think it would be gorgeous for a winter wedding! 

The topic ‘Alfred Angelo 2014 Disney Collection’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors