(Closed) alfred angelo 2034 brides

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
4 posts
Wannabee

OMG! ME TOO!  I am about to buy this dress and would love to see it in action to!  I did find this link below that as some pictures, maybe you could email the photographier and ask…good luck!!!

Fire Breathers & Belly Dancers

Post # 4
281 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

This is MY dress!  I’m not married YET, not til July so I don’t have any in action shots except pics of my trying it on…but here you go!  I made my own “sash” to got with it which will be sewn right into the dress..

[attachment=757370,97254] [attachment=757370,97255] [attachment=757370,97256] [attachment=757370,97257] [attachment=757370,97258]

Post # 5
164 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Lovebug could you BE any happier in your dress????  You totally found THE ONE – gorgeous!!! πŸ™‚

Post # 6
114 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

I loved the dress, it was very comfortable!

[attachment=762327,97739] [attachment=762327,97740]

Post # 7
281 posts
Helper bee

@teacherbride – thanks SO much! πŸ™‚

and to all the other AA2034 brides, you’re beautiful! πŸ™‚

Post # 8
826 posts
Busy bee

you ladies look amazing!!!

Post # 9
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2010

I am sold on this dress! I saw the pics of this dress on the model when I was searching for dresses and didn’t even give the dress a second thought. But after seeing you ladies….. I have to have this dress! I even looked at the link RacheyZee posted before and had no idea it was the same dress. I love that rock n roll bride that is the look I’m going for simple dress big bold jewelry……I Love It!

Post # 10
1049 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 1998

Wow ladies – gorgeous!

Post # 11
281 posts
Helper bee

@suny27 – me too!!!  I couldn’t believe it when I saw it on the model…I wanted to show my aunt and she was like…”really?  That’s ur dress?”…I’m like I SWEAR it so much better on a REAL person! LOL πŸ™‚  She’s convinced now! πŸ™‚

Post # 12
34 posts
Newbee

I picked up mine yesterday.  It still has to be altered, especially in the waist. but otherwise I’m so excited!! I’m still deciding if I’m going to do a sash or not, we’ll see.  There are some good pictures in the new AA catalog (http://www.alfredangelo.com/eCatalog    …both the bridal and bridesmaid catalogs) of the 2034 dress with colored sashes.  Oh and I need beter undergarments, because my boobs are definitely drooping a bit!! [attachment=797214,101151]

Post # 13
4 posts
Wannabee

BusyBrideMKE you look fantastic!!!! I personally think the sash would take away from the dress, it just looks so stunning now, even before its been altered!! Enjoy your day  πŸ™‚

Post # 14
281 posts
Helper bee

I think it looks fabulous on you and I LOVE your jewelry!!!  I wanna go bold with my jewelry too, we”ll see! πŸ™‚ I liked the dress better with  sash for myself, it just draws the eye to the smallest part of my waist…and I made the sash myself with some lace which was my grammas which means alot to me!

Post # 15
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2010

BusyBride the dress looks great on you! I am even more excited now! I bought my dress on one of those used wedding dress sites (it still has tags on) I got a great deal less than half price and now I am waiting patiently for it to arrive!

Post # 16
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 1969

This is also MY Dress! and I Love it! I am taking bridal pictures Friday. I will be sure to post. I will also be interested in selling after June 12. It is unaltered. You can PM me for more information.

The topic ‘alfred angelo 2034 brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors