(Closed) alfred angelo 2034 brides

posted 12 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
233 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

This is my dress too. I can’t wait til it comes in!!!! It’s like “the sisterhood of the traveling pants” dress. It fits everyone so nicely…SO EXCITED TO WEAR IT!!!!!

ok, I’m ok..just got crazy for a sec…lol

Post # 18
117 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I’m with ya on the traveling pants/dress!!!  You’re not crazy!  It really does look great on everyone!

Post # 19
21 posts
Newbee

I had my first alterations fitting today and realized I still need to figure out  if I’m wearing a veil or not.  What have you other 2034 brides decided to do. There’s a picture in the 2034 catalog of the model wearing a birdcage veil which is cool, but might be a little over the top for me. I’m also thinking about wearing my hair (which is naturally very curly) loosely pinned up and wearing a medium/long veil under the up do. I’m stuck and think i need some inspiration. 2034 brides, what are you doing for a head piece, if anything at all?

[attachment=836964,105050]

Post # 20
117 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I’m just wearing a flower in my hair and long romantic curls.  I wanted a birdcage veil but decided it’s too much fuss!

[attachment=842235,105645]

Post # 21
233 posts
Helper bee

Luvbug333: I wish my hair would do that..I’d end up with a frizzy mess. I’m going to put my hair in either a messy or very straight chignon…I have a lot of curly hair, but I can staighten it and it’ll stay for a while…no veil. maybe a flower or a jewel of some sort…

Post # 22
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2010

This is my dress too!  I bought it a few weeks ago and knew it was “the one” the second I put it on.  It’s such a beautiful and figure flattering dress! I’m so excited about it!  I don’t have pictures of myself in it yet, but will post once I take my bridal portraits!  

Post # 23
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2010

I purchased this dress from another bride. It is Diamond White a size 14 NWT I was planning on wearing it for my summer wedding but due to an unexpected surprise Laughing I don’t think it will fit then. Is anyone interested?

Post # 24
1 posts
Wannabee

Is anyone wearing this dress, or has worn this dress in a size 6 or 8 and willing to sell by around july?

Post # 25
21 posts
Newbee

uhg, have to vent.

I just had my 2nd fitting and it sucked.  I was so excited.  when I started dress shopping I stayed far away from strapless because I am rather big buster (actually not rather, I’m huge, 34G) but everyone assured me that with the bras that are made today, to try on some strapless dresses and thats when I fell in love with AA2034.  today I had my second fitting and one you could see the boning from the bra through the dress and two the combo of the bra and dress made my chest hurt really bad. Oh and I don’t know if it was the dress or the bra or a combo of the two, but there was no distinct differentiation between by chest and stomach, so it made my stomach look much bigger that it is. So now I have to try and find a new bra and hope it all looks better with the new bra.  Also the way the lacing turned out looked nothing like the pictures Ive see.  the pictures have a distinct  V shape where as mine looked the a distorted V or a Trombone (really big at the top then drastcally tighter for the other 3/4 of the way down, not the gradual tightness that you get with a V)

Also, have any of you had any experience with the “seatbelt” a coworker from work said she had one for her strapless dress.  its like a piece of elastic sewn into the dress that hooks around you with bra hooks and helps keep the dress up.  I know I tried a few dresses on with these and realy thought they helped.  I wonder if this could be an option for my problems.

Sorry about the long rant, just starting to freak out!!

Post # 26
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2010

If anyone have this dress in a size 12, 14, or 16 in ivory and want to sell it. Please contact me. My wedding is June 26 (so excited and nervous). I’ve been looking and lookin for this dress and couldn’t find it. So finally i saw this website that had it but it was supposedly “similar”. It is similar but not the dress i want. So if you have this dress and i can receive it by June 15 (i’m taking pre bridal pics in New Orleans). I’ll love you. I am willing to pay for 1 day shipping.

Post # 27
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Just bought this dress and waiting for it to come in for my first fitting.

I am getting the belt in colbalt blue to match my Maid/Matron of Honor dress.

I tired on a million dresses and kept going back to try this one one again and again.  Can’t wait for it to come in!!!

[attachment=1029246,127790] [attachment=1029246,127791]

Post # 28
21 posts
Newbee

Hello AA2034 Brides!  My wedding was june 4th, after all the drama, things turned out great.  At the last minute, I decided to add a sash, I’m glad I did b/c I felt it added a little waist definition.   anyway, here are some pics…

I guess I’m also willing to sell the dress if anyone is interested.  It ws a size 18 but taken in an inch and a half on both sides and is already bustled.  It also needs to be cleaned

Post # 29
1 posts
Wannabee

Does anyone have a pic of the back of the dress “in action”.  I ordered this dress (should be here in 2 weeks!) For a splash of color I am thinking about a different color ribbon for the corset back… thoughts??

Post # 30
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I love this dress 🙂 

[attachment=1079166,135132]

Post # 31
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Lovebug,

How was your wedding?? Can’t wait to see action shots of the dress! 

The topic ‘alfred angelo 2034 brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors