(Closed) alfred angelo 2034 brides

posted 12 years ago in Dress
Post # 62
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I LOVE LOVE THIS DRESS! I added a little personal touch to match my wedding colors. It’s so comfortable and light! I also had it taken in  a little at the hips.

Post # 63
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2011

I was hesitant on this dress but seems to be popular. every time i look at more dress i still like mine. I did purchase a mermaid underskirt to make the bottom more puffy lol

Post # 64
1316 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

It’s a beautiful, very versatile dress by the looks of things, so you can tweak it to suit your style 🙂

Post # 65
8 posts
Newbee

Post # 66
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Here are pics of me in My AA2034. I went a little crazy trying to replace it because I felt it had ben tailored to be too short, but I’m happy I went with it. No one else noticed. The dress was very comfortable, but does not look the same without a skirt underneath. It was hard to walk in and lifeless. I had to go back and put on the skirt at the last minute. 

Post # 67
8 posts
Newbee

from my wedding on 2/19/12

Post # 68
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2012

If any of you ladies are looking to purchase this dress I have a brand new with tags one in diamond white. It is a size 8. I purchased it for $500 and am looking to sell it for $430. I am shipping from 33411. Email me at [email protected] if interested. 

The dress is perfectly fine in every way, I’ve just decided that I really had my heart set on a lace dress. 

Post # 69
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@8784mari:  did you get the neckline altered?  I LOVE the deep V in your pictures – stunning! 

I bought this dress 2 sizes too big and want to have a zip put in with buttons (I’ve always wanted this in my dress..and they said it can be done!)  Has anyone else had this done on their dress?

Post # 70
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Is anyone interested in selling their AA2034 size 2 or 4 in white or ivory? my sister is getting married in november and is in love with this dress! 

Post # 71
8 posts
Newbee

@blessedJess:  yea they altered it and made a true sweetheart…i really did love it over the original look

Post # 72
188 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Can anyone tell me more about the fit of this dress? I’m pretty smitten with it and was wondering how true to the AA size chart it was. The measurements for a size zero read 32-25-35.5 and I’m a 32-25-36. Do you think the corset would allow for the extra half inch of hip?

And for fun, this is me in the dress. It’s so simple and classy!

Post # 73
8 posts
Newbee

@monicaking77:  i think the 0 should be fine for you and dont think the alteration would cost a lot if you did it privately. the dress looks very nice on you btw

Post # 74
188 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@8784mari:  Thanks so much for your opinion and the compliment. I’m considering buying the dress preowned, so I’m a little paranoid, haha. Btw the dress looks amazing on you, and I love the dress with the deep sweetheart! Gorgeous! 

Post # 75
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I loved my dress!

The topic ‘alfred angelo 2034 brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors