(Closed) Alfred Angelo 2083 brides!!!

posted 11 years ago in Dress
Post # 32
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2012

this is my alfred angelo 2083 only alteraltion was the hemline. very comfortable dress i love it so much. wore a small hoop underneath to make it easier to walk!

Post # 33
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

about how much does it cost to add a sweetheart neckline to it?

Post # 34
666 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Hi ladies! I’m officially an AA 2083 bride, and I love it!!!

I also plan on adding the sweetheart neckline to it – would love to know how much you paid?

Also, I’m interested in seeing what kind of accessories you used / are using and your hair!

Here’s me in the sample:

Post # 35
63 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Here’s my second fitting photos. I do have the dress back with all the finals made, I’ll be sure to post photos from the wedding. 

I had the tailor do a very slight adjustment to the bust top – not a sweetheart by any means but a dip. In these photos not all of the appliques were sewed into place yet so they are a bit up off the gown in the photos, but now lay flat. Also, the tulle on the train was cut to work with the bustle. It looks great after the fact!

12 days to go!

Post # 36
64 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@PrettyRoyalT

We wore the same dress and got married the same day (disregard the date stamp on the photo)! 

I hope your wedding was magical.

Post # 37
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2014

@ivythorn:  u look so pretty 🙂 dress looks great!! my favorite dress Sealed

Post # 38
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Post # 39
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi, I was wondering if you guys could direct me where I can get a super full slip for this dress? I have tried on a few and I have had no luck! I want one that is super full, I love the super full mermaid look. Thanks a bunch!

The topic ‘Alfred Angelo 2083 brides!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors