(Closed) Alfred Angelo 2083 – Sweetheart Neckline

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
979 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I think it looks great.  I like it better than the old way!!  The dress is beautiful on you too!!

Post # 4
Hostess
23602 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@HotPinkPopTart:  I love it!  If you don’t mind my asking, how much did that sweetheart alteration cost?  I’m so glad girls are having successful neckline alterations – i want to do that too!

Post # 6
3982 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

It looks great!

Post # 7
Hostess
23602 posts
Honey Beekeeper

@HotPinkPopTart: Thanks! I just realized you’re in a Socal AA. My bridesmaids and I were just there picking up dresses! πŸ™‚

Post # 9
2067 posts
Buzzing bee

Oh it looks good! Thanks for showing us πŸ™‚ I’m definitely considering this alteration!

Post # 10
678 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I am having this alteration done and it looks FAB on you!!  Thanks for sharing…you don’t have that much longer, so exciting!!

Post # 11
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I love this, I will be doing the same….I will be going to get fitted and alteration soon! Your ahead of me and my wedding is before yours! HAHA.

Post # 12
2067 posts
Buzzing bee

Hey ladies!  Will more of you please post pictures if/when you get this alteration done?? That’d be a huge help for those of us who are considering it! πŸ™‚

Post # 14
1314 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

It’s beautiful! I don’t think I’ve seen it before alterations, but I couldn’t even tell the sweetheart neckline wasn’t original! Perfection! πŸ™‚

Post # 15
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Yes! Please post more pictures of the sweetheart alteration!! It would hlep SO MUCH!

The topic ‘Alfred Angelo 2083 – Sweetheart Neckline’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors