(Closed) Alfred Angelo 2314 brides?? Help me fall in love again!!

posted 5 years ago in Dress
  • poll: What do you think??
    This is YOUR dress!! : (55 votes)
    93 %
    You could definitely add something for the WOW factor (suggestion below please!) : (2 votes)
    3 %
    You could find something more flattering, keep looking! : (2 votes)
    3 %
  • Post # 3
    1846 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

Oh no, I wouldn’t do a thing, it’s already a knockout!!

you could maybe get a veil with lots of bling?

Post # 4
    2250 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: August 2010

@leahlou:  YOU are the knock-out! You look gorgeous in the dress, don’t worry about blinging it up!

Post # 6
    279 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

I think it already HAS the wow factor!

Post # 7
    3766 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: February 2013

OMG that was my runner-up dress! I absolutely love it, and it was tough to walk away from it. I think you look fab in it!

If you want some more bling, accessories should do the trick. Or a blingy veil.

Post # 8
    2297 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

It looks amazing on you!  Totally a wow dress, and you could add some blingin’ accessories (veil, statement necklace or earrings, etc.) if you want a bit more sparkle.  But that’s totally your dress!

Post # 9
    278 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2014 - Muhlhauser Barn

I LOVE this dress because it’s beautiful & comfortable — I’m leaning towards it as my dress too, but haven’t purchased yet — it looks STUNNING on you!!!

Post # 11
    278 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2014 - Muhlhauser Barn

@leahlou:  A headpiece would look amazing with it!!!

Post # 12
    241 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

@amandaleaou:  +1 and also a veil with rhinestone trim could also do the trick…get blingy accessories!

Post # 13
    1004 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

i love it!

once you put jewlery and all that with it it will maybe give it more of that bling your looking for.  Maybe a super sparkly headband? also you can get veils with bling on them…

there are a million ways you can add more pizzaz, I think its a beautiful dress though, don’t doubt it!

Post # 14
    3371 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

I think your dress already has a lot of wow factor, it’s not plain at all! However, you could definitely do a crystal-edged or beaded veil, a crystal headpiece. I wouldn’t do a necklace though, maybe earrings instead.

Post # 15
    4429 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

@leahlou:  this dress is beautiful and it looks beautiful on you!

heres a pic when i tried it on a few months ago

Post # 16
    338 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

This is mine too! I got a crystal trimmed veil just to add a little bit to it and I intend to get some earrings and maybe a small hair comb. Lovvve our dress 🙂 

There was one bride who wore this dress that I stumbled across on google and she looked so great in it. I’ll see if I can find those pictures again because it made me re-love the dress!

Edit: Found it! Forgot I had bookmarked it. Just looking at the detail of the dress and everything in these pictures makes me happy 🙂 

http://www.projectwedding.com/blog/2013/02/07/a-reveal-and-a-real-wedding/

The topic ‘Alfred Angelo 2314 brides?? Help me fall in love again!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors