(Closed) Alfred Angelo 2314 brides?? Help me fall in love again!!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
  • poll: What do you think??

This is YOUR dress!!

You could definitely add something for the WOW factor (suggestion below please!)

You could find something more flattering, keep looking!

• Post # 17
    470 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2014

I actually hate the model photo.. But love it on you! It’s great the way it is! 

Post # 18
    8482 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: April 2014

@leahlou:  You dont need to add a thing, its (and you) are already gorgeous!

Post # 19
    8482 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
    @HisNightOwl2014:  I never saw that one! Its really flattering on you.

Post # 20
    4429 posts
    Honey bee

View original reply
    @allyfally:  thank you sweetheart its a beautiful dress but i did not get “the feeling” in it but my mother did and i did not hear the end of that dress from her for weeks lol she loved it. but when i finally found my dress she knew it was me and she loves it.

Post # 21
    8482 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
    @HisNightOwl2014:  Did you ever pick between your original and the new lace one?

Post # 23
    Hostess
    2555 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

You look great — this is absolutely YOUR dress!! Don’t change a thing!

Post # 24
    337 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
    @leahlou:  Haha it’s not me, just some other pretty bride who’s wearing the same dress ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 25
    34 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: November 2013

Definitely your dress and the sash is already bling!! It looks really gorgeous and looks so much better on you than the model!!

I agree that if you wanted any more bling I would add it into the veil / shoes somewhere.

Post # 26
    129 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

@leahlou:  I am also a AA 2314 bride!!! I totally agree that the stock photos don’t do it justice!  I am blinging mine up a bit with a veil lined with crystals and also blingy jewelry.  You look stunning!

Post # 27
    4429 posts
    Honey bee

View original reply
    @allyfally:  i picked this one ; )

its kinda hard for me i love this dress and the lace one was beautiful all the bees on here loved it but i went back and tried on this dress again and wow was i happy i really do love my dress; ) i just saw the lace one and i had to try it on but the lace one did not make me have that feeling like this dress does. did you pick your dress? i would love to see yours.

@ThatOneGirl9613 and im so sorry i did not mean to thread jack your thread ; )

did you already pay for the Alfred Angelo dress?

Post # 28
    283 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: December 2012

I love that dress almost picked it myself!!!  It looks beautiful on you!

Post # 29
    57 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I can see why your Fiance fell in love with you by your beautiful smile! You’ll look amazing on your big day, I say keep it the way it is, Your smile is enough bling ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 30
    1582 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

@leahlou:  That dress is amazing on you! I don’t think you need to add anything except for a groom by your side!

The topic ‘Alfred Angelo 2314 brides?? Help me fall in love again!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors