(Closed) Alfred angelo 2317!!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1310 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I haven’t seen this one but I bet if you repost this in dresses you will get some more responses 🙂

Post # 5
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@marriedtobe:  I tried it once once and it was my second choice to the one I eventually bought. I liked how it hung on me. The fabric felt a little…rough. But the price was great, and it had these little dots on the fabric and I thought it was flattering. It was comfortable but still felt nice and bridal.

Post # 6
156 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I tried it on at the Tukwila, WA AA store.  I thought it was pretty, especially with the sparkly skirt but I felt like it was more similar to a nightgown than a bridal gown.  It was really comfortable though.

Post # 9
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

This is my dress and I LOVE it. It really fits my romantic/rustic/casual theme for my wedding! Couldn’t be happier!

Post # 10
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2012

if anyone has real pics of this dress could they post them? and i noticed someone said it was sparkly in the skirt???

Post # 11
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Post # 12
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2013

The skirt wasn’t sparkly at least that I noticed.  This was a couple sizes too large for me (its clipped in the back) but other than that I loved it! 

Post # 13
5 posts
Newbee

Post # 14
5 posts
Newbee

It’s not head on so it’s not the best picture, but if you enlarge you can really see all of the lace detail. It was really quite lovely and very comfortable!

The topic ‘Alfred angelo 2317!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors