(Closed) alfred angelo 2397…any brides try this on?

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@futuremrsmendez:  

Ballgowns were my first choice, but after trying tons of them on, this gown was the one!  I still tried on other dresses to be absolutely sure, but ended up ordering this one.   The stores only had white and the ‘Light Gold’ and ivory color so I was afraid it would look too yellow, but it was just fine. 🙂 This dress definitely looks much better in person because you can see all the detail.  I ordered mine and can’t wait! 🙂

Post # 5
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

i tried this one on a few months ago and am still leaning towards it…have you decided yet?

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2015

I tried this dress on, and it is my dress!! I love it so much, the pictures on the website truley do not do it justice. There are so many details that you can’t see in the pictures online. There are sequins in the tulle skirt that shimmer. And the sparkle tulle is over lace, that you can see when you get close. THe dress is also really light weight! I love it so much. I’m so happy it is my dress! I’m going to add horsehair to the bottom, to give the tulle a little structure, similar to the Cindarella dress with the same style bottom. 

Post # 7
44 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2015

I tried on this dress yesterday and I fell in love with it.  Althouh my wedding is not until 2015, I’m thinking about ordering it now just in case it gets discontinued soon.

Post # 8
421 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

@futuremrsmendez:  I know this is an old post, but did you end up getting it? I ordered mine in light gold, because that was the sample color and I fell in love a soon as I saw it in the mirror. Though I will be removing the flowers on the bust only. And you are 100% right, the photos could never do this dress justice… The shimmer on the skirt, the different layers of colors, the romantic way it falls… Just beautiful in person!

Post # 9
421 posts
Helper bee

@miggyjb:  did you decide on a dress yet??

Post # 11
44 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2015

@smv22114:  Yes, I went with this dress after trying on others I just had to go back to this one, I simply fell in love and I ordered it in the light gold as well, I can’t wait until it comes in.

Post # 12
421 posts
Helper bee

@miggyjb:  Yay!! Dress twin! There aren’t many of us… Do you have any pictures?!

@futuremrsmendez:  Thank you so much! Can’t wait til this baby comes in. Thankfully the sample was in my perfect size (with a little room to lose weight and cinch in still), so I’m sure that made a huge difference in my falling in love with it. 

Post # 12
815 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Picked this dress today! Knew as soon as I put it on! Ordered in white although ivory makes the flowers pop! 

The topic ‘alfred angelo 2397…any brides try this on?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors