(Closed) Alfred Angelo 2438 dress twin?!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 31
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
@KellyNJ  Would love to see any pics you have without the tulle!

View original reply
@KellyNJ  I am NOT a zero in any other clothing either! haha. Which is why I was worried. But I measure pretty spot on with the chart so here’s hoping!

Post # 32
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
@KellyNJ  the other dress I’m debating on is Maggie sottero karena royale 

Post # 34
329 posts
Helper bee

I didn’t know there was a petticoat.  What does it look like?  Is it attached?  I got my tulle removed and the dress still looks full and pretty.  I don’t have any pictures of it on me because it’s hard to tie the corset together.  I’m getting it altered closer to my wedding, so I’ll show pictures then. 

Are you gals wearing a strapless bra underneath?

Post # 36
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
@jennayhoang  I won’t be wearing a petticoat underneath. I’m debating on taking the tulle out as well. 

Post # 37
47 posts
Newbee

Any new pictures? Alterations? Bustle? Styling choices (hair, jewelry, veil, etc)?

My belt won’t be in until the end of June (it’s taking longer than my dress!) so I have to wait to start alterations. I bought my shoes and am currently searching for the perfect pair of drop earrings. 🙂

Post # 38
329 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@KellyNJ  Hi dress twin! my wedding is at the end of July so I’m taking my dress in late May for alterations, belt attachment, and bustle. What color did you decide? Or did you post that alreadY? Sorry if I didn’t read previous posts. What type of belt? Veil? Earrings? Isn’t it exciting? Our dress is so beautiful!

Post # 39
329 posts
Helper bee

I got drop earrings from Macy’s and sparkly heels by Ivanka Trump. My belt has pearls and sparkle. 

Post # 40
47 posts
Newbee

I’m still debating if I made the right choices, but I bought the white dress. My belt can be seen in previous pictures on the thread. It’s allure s70: 

I went with a fingertip single tier veil with some sparkle on the edges, similar to this: 

For shoes, I had to get really low heels because my fiance is only a few inches taller. I picked  

Post # 42
47 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@jennayhoang  It looks great! I love the lace at the top. 

Post # 43
329 posts
Helper bee

OMG!  You are stunning!  That dress is gorgeous on you!  I love what you did to the top with the lace.

KellyNJ:  It’s hard not to have dress regret because we’re constantly bombarded with images of other dresses.  But if you look at the AA dress, it’s absolutely stunning!

Post # 44
329 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@KellyNJ  The belt is gorgeous!  Love it!  I like the veil, too.  I’m going to buy Tom’s shoes for me and the bridesmaids ~ heels will hurt and I know I won’t be able to dance.

The topic ‘Alfred Angelo 2438 dress twin?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors