(Closed) Alfred Angelo 2438 dress twin?!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 61
329 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
KellyNJ:  Are you going to get it bustled?  Because it totally takes care of that long train.  I can walk with both layers of tulle gone.  There’s still “netting” under the first layer of “satin”?  It felt like a lot of dress and now it feels lighter.  Did you add some lace to your dress or is the photo just grainy? 

Post # 62
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
ToppyAidan:  yes, will definately be bustling! I didn’t add any extra lace, but a lot of the lace had to be removed for alterations and is pinned on in the picture. 

Post # 63
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Jennayhoang:  Help! where did you find the lace fabric to add to the neckline?

Post # 65
61 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
jennayhoang:  Did you take out any of your tulle? if not, did you have any issues dancing? I didn’t take anything out and my wedding is in a week and a half so i am a little worried about the poofiness. It’s too late to do anything about it now.

Post # 66
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2016

View original reply
CourtneyErinWilder:  Hi Courtney! I also just purchased this dress for my AUg 2016 wedding! I love it! I’m searching for a belt and yours is beautiful! Where did you purchase it? I am having difficulties finding a belt that will go around the whole dress! Thanks so much – Bianca 🙂

Post # 67
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2016

I love that fit and flare dress!! Mine is pretty similar and got it in Ivory, will arrive by the end of July.. I can’t wait!! 🙂 

Post # 68
4 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
lilirivera81:  Too funny that you just responded to this post. My first dress fitting is tonight! I’d love to see a photo of yours if you have one! 🙂

Post # 69
4 posts
Wannabee

Hi guys. Just went to my first dress fitting yesterday! Here is a photo. Wondering if you think I should get it taken in a bit on the sides! wedding bee photo

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  biancajakes.
Post # 70
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2018

I just bought this dress this weekend! I’m having the shape altered just a little bit to fit more like a mermaid style since the shape isn’t as defined as I’d like. I won’t have my first fitting or any alterations done to it for at least another 10-12 months since I have a while before the wedding, but I’m excited to customize it!!

Post # 71
4 posts
Wannabee

Post # 72
329 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
taylor91892 :  Yes, it’s a a beautiful dress and I absolutely loved wearing the Alfred Angelo.  I had it take in a bit as it didn’t quite have the fitted shape when I first bought it.  I had the crinoline removed as it was too meringue for me.  Do you have a picture?  It didn’t show online.

Post # 73
4 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
ToppyAidan :  yes! Here is it without alterations, but clipped in the back so that it fits more how I think I want it! I’m trying to decide what else I want to do with it…I was thinking about adding a beaded applique rather than a belt so that it doesn’t interfere with the corset back!

Post # 74
329 posts
Helper bee

Omg! It’s so gorgeous on you. You have a rocking body. Good for you. I bustled mine, will you? It’s quite a big train. 

Post # 75
4 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
ToppyAidan :  Thank you!! 🙂

oh yeah I will definitely have it bustled for the reception! 

The topic ‘Alfred Angelo 2438 dress twin?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors