(Closed) Alfred Angelo 2526

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2016

You look stunning!

I ordered this dress in early August…I love it! I cannot wait for it to come in! I also had a difficult time finding photos… I’m not sure if you have seen my photos (I’ve posted in a few boards) but I hope these help! 🙂 

Post # 6
1321 posts
Bumble bee

I tried on this dress, and it was my runner up! The dress I chose was so similar to this one, choosing between them just came down to the fact that I liked the detail on the bottom edge of the other one a little better. It’s a beautiful dress

Post # 8
9 posts
Newbee

Forgot to post comment. Although I did not go with this dress, its amazing  how nice it fits all body types.  Im a size 16/18 for any other plus size divas looking for dresses!

Post # 9
9 posts
Newbee

The back….

Post # 12
1321 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
Plum4getful:  Thanks! I went with Allure Romance 2667. Here’s some pictures. It’s also beaded lace with the same shape, but the lace goes all the way down instead of tulle at the bottom. It’s buttons all the way down the back instead of a corset back. The dark pictures are of the dress in my size off the rack, no fittings yet. The lighter ones are from the bridal salon where the dress didnt fit, but I had a veil on. 

Post # 13
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
tjacob2014: OMG we are twins!!! I too tried on that Alfred Angelo gown and broke down, on the verge of purchasing it but I didn’t have my mom with me (I wanted her to be a part of my decision making). I later went to another store with her and tried on Allure Romance 2667 and fell in love with the detail and beading. I paid for it and now I’m just playing the waiting game. I keep going back and forth thinking if I made the right decision. I can’t wait for it to come in.

Post # 14
1321 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
dash1214:  LOL I almost bought the AA dress too!! My mom was with me though and hinted she still liked the Allure better on me, and that it fit my personality a little better. That helped me with the decision a bit. Also that I found the Allure for much cheaper online, that helped too haha

I know how you feel, I bought mine off the rack but it lives at my dad’s house while I’m abroad for grad school. I can’t wait to go back home and try it on with the jewelery and veil I’ve ordered. 

Post # 15
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2016

I know this is an older post but I was also tying find pictures of brides in style 2526. I purchased it for my April 2016 wedding and cannot wait to see it with the alterations! 🙂 You brides all look amazing in it! 

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  chicbride417.
  • This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  chicbride417.

The topic ‘Alfred Angelo 2526’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors