(Closed) Alfred Angelo 801- Anyone have any pics???

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Hi,

Unfortunately, I didn’t take pictures when I tried on this dress, but the assistant at the shop placed a thin sash around my waist and added a small feather brooch on the sash…I was a bit worried it would look weird but those small touches turned the dress into one that looked like it was worth $5000! I am still trying to find a used one because I can’t afford and don’t want to spend over $1400 for it.

Good luck to you!

Dvo

Post # 4
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Hi,

I do have a pic if you are still looking for one. I will be wearing that dress this Sept. I paid only $736 for mine newly made for me at a shoppe south of Boston, MA.

Post # 5
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@ Princess, what size are you looking for? I have a 22 in ivory if you’re interested. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 6
404 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

I tried it on!  It is beautiful in person!! ๐Ÿ™‚  I love the scalloped top as well as the lower back, and the lace with it’s minimal beading adds a beautiful touch.  Hope this helps!

Post # 7
404 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

Continued! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee

@ tuscanbride, Hey what color is the dress in your pics? Gold/ivory or just ivory??

Post # 9
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2012

i have sort like that but 2 pieces, and silk white flowing, never been worn but only worn for photos and wanted to sell mine, size 8 to 10, i brought for 2400 last year and i willing sell 900 dollar

Post # 10
63 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I tried this on in white as well in a 16.

Post # 12
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@crameika: Hi, i’m looking for smaller sizes, 0-4, no more than 4 since my seamstress doesn’t think it’ll look good if she has to alter sizes larger than 4.  thank you though!  

Post # 13
1586 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I will never get tired of looking at pictures of this dress.

Post # 14
2 posts
Wannabee

Hi Ladies!

Im searching for this dress in ivory/gold in a small size. Is anyone selling there dress!?

The topic ‘Alfred Angelo 801- Anyone have any pics???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors