(Closed) Alfred Angelo 801 or Maggie Sottero, Isadora Marie

posted 7 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which one do I look the best in?
    Alfred Angelo 801 : (20 votes)
    59 %
    Maggie Sottero, Isadora Marie : (14 votes)
    41 %
  • Post # 3
    1474 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2011 - Bent Creek Winery (Livermore, California); Reception: Family Residence (San Ramon, California)

Both are beautiful, but I’m really digging the Alfred Angelo on you! It looks stunning and is so flattering!

Post # 4
    5 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: March 2013

alfred angelo 801 ALL THE WAY!!!  I LOVE that dress and been trying to find a used one that’s affordable.  

Post # 4
    5 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: March 2013

Have you thought of getting it in ivory?  ivory lace looks really pretty and classic.

Post # 5
    781 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

I voted for the isadora marie! I thought it just exudes some understated elegance and looks good on yoU! the neckline is very flattering!

Post # 6
    4887 posts
    Honey bee

Would you consider a crystal sash on the AA? 

Post # 7
    918 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

@VegasVintage: I really love the second one, but the Alfred Angelo is incredibly flattering on you!

Post # 8
    56 posts
    Worker bee

I am usually a sucker for anything maggie, but I have to say the alfred angelo wins for me.  It looks great on you!

Post # 9
    139 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

801!!! I am biased though because I have the same dress.

Post # 11
    16 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: January 2012

AA 801! Also biased because I have the same one… but also because you are rockin’ it! The scalloped top really highlights your collar bone and shoulder structure!

The topic ‘Alfred Angelo 801 or Maggie Sottero, Isadora Marie’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors