(Closed) Alfred Angelo 829 brides?

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I just ordered it on Sunday!  I’m so excited!  What color did you get yours in?  Mine is in Ivory.

Post # 5
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2010

They told me 12 weeks – I don’t want to wait that long!  You’ll have to let me know when yours comes in – I can’t wait to put it on again – I didn’t want to take it off!

Post # 10
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2010

Hi Everyone,

I am/will be an Alfred Angelo 829 Bride! I have ordered the Almond/Metallic one. It was the colour I tried on in the shop and I fell in love with it.

I need some help though………I don’t know what colour to put my bridesmaids in – any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!!!

Post # 12
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Hi there!  I’m going to be wearing this dress too!!  I was wondering what kind of jewelry everyone wore/is wearing with the dress.  It’s so pretty and I don’t want to wear anything that will take away from it.  I’m planning on wearing my hair down.  Advice please!  Thanks!!!

Post # 13
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Hey, 

I am an ‘829’ bride, in the almond metallic. Josh and I are getting married in Cyprus in April. I matched my girls in a tuquoise/tiffany blue with ivory sashes from d’zage. I have a gorgeous tiara, my something borrowed is my m.o.h’s veil and I have decided on wearing some gorgeous chandelier earrings from Glitzy Secrets and various bracelets. I felt a necklace would be too much considering the ornate bodice part of the dress. Did any of you other 829er’s feel that as well… and also didn’t this dress just stand out a million miles from all others you saw?!! <3

Post # 14
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@mashka_f1:

Do you have any pictures of the dress in ‘real life’?  I’m super interested in this dress too and want to see a real picture of it 🙂

The topic ‘Alfred Angelo 829 brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors