Post # 4
3174 posts
Sugar bee

No but it’s very beautiful!

Post # 5
748 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

ME!! I’m leaving in 30 minutes to go show my mom and place my order. I tried it on two weeks ago and fell in love with it.

Post # 7
748 posts
Busy bee

@Missbubbly:  I am wearing a cathedral veil and a blusher veil..both have lace on them. I’ll snap some pictures when they come in for you. I really thought I’d hate the blusher and that it’d be too much, but it’s really not.

I haven’t settled on a tiara or headband yet, but I’m wearing one of those too. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 9
748 posts
Busy bee

@Missbubbly:  Can an AA store do the alterations? They must know how to alter them since they make the dresses right??

Post # 10
84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Oh boy am i excited to post in here xD I’ve also chose the 867!!

Most of the accessories in the photos are just things i tried on and aren’t the 100% exact what I’ll be purchasing but i wanted to try on a variety of different things! I’m going to include a number of photos so you can see all the different looks =]

I wanted something BIG in my hair! Found this.. Not 100% what i wanted but i got to play with it and i like the whole idea.. Just not this one ๐Ÿ˜›

Next we have a 2 tier cathedral length veil!! WAY TOO MUCH.. i think anyway.. but so u get an idea =] i just think it drowned the dress, and stole some of its beauty!

from the side

from the back

Next we have a very pretty 2 tier veil with delicate beading around the edges! Loved this one so much! Not too much not too little! From memory if was a fingertip length?! Can’t really remember :

back view

side view!! Also you can see a cute flower belt!

Next is a big fat bling belt!! LOVVE!!

That ties up and looks so pretty at the back!!!!

OR the flower one i mentioned earlier ( I’m saying…’so? what do you think?’ haha)

AND LAST!!!I chose a mantilla veil!! The one in the pic isn’t the right colour, but i just love love love the combo!!

ANNNNNY way! i hope all this helps!!

Upload some photos when you get a chance and let us know how you went!Best of luck!!

Post # 11
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I ordered my 867 last week can’t wait o go for fittings. I am having afull length veil with a ribbon edge and a tiara 

Post # 12
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2013

I tried on my 867 tonight, she came in yesterday!  I got her in white, SO beautiful.  I’m thinking just a fingertip length veil, and maybe a sparkly hair thingy for the reception.  Not sure about jewellery yet, but these are my shoes http://www.heels.com/womens-shoes/destiny-turquoise-suede.html

Who is wearing a hoop with theirs?

Post # 14
762 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I love this dress. it looks beautiful on you. I already ahve my dress but I’m considering selling it and getting this one instead. I’m glas you showed it with a belt cause I want to have a color accent so I was thinking of having a blue sash but wasnt sure how it would look. plus Im plus size so not sure how it would look on me either.

Post # 16
762 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Thanks for the link. Looks like you had a beautiful wedding. The dress is gorgeous! I put my dress up for sale today. Can’t wait to get this one. You had the same wedding colors as I do. I also have blue sandals and got sapphire jewelry and a sapphire haircomb and i’m ordering a beaded sash. I cant tell from the pics and i cant find one to see in person. Is there beading or anything on the dress?

The topic ‘Alfred Angelo #867 twins?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors