(Closed) Alfred Angelo 867

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
894 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

You have over a year – why didn’t you hold off ordering until they got it in for you to try on? I didn’t try it on myself but, it is very pretty. Do you have a picture of yourself in the dress you went with?

Post # 5
3 posts
Wannabee

Hello!! Im getting married in ONE WEEK and my dress is the 867! It is absolutely the most beautiful dress ever made (in my opinion lol) I went into the store with several dresses in mind but once i tried this one on I knew my search was over. It was the first and only dress I tried on.

The first picture is the sample I tried on, you can see that if you had alterations, you could make it tighter in the hips, but my actual dress fits a little differently. I paired it with sash #9.

My dress is in ivory with a corset back and is a size 12.

Hopefully this helps!! Good luck ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 6
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@rachellynn16:  im an 867 bride too! 

What type hoop / crinoline r u planning on wearing?

Post # 7
197 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Hi! I tried this out in two different Alfred Angelo stores. The first one was size 16 so they clipped it and it looked really great in ivory. However, I really wanted to see how it looks in white so I went to LA and tried one out. Unfortunately, either it was too small or because the consultant had me wear a ballgown slip, it really made me look so big.

Here are the pics. Hope these help ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 8
3 posts
Wannabee

@Missbubbly:  I have the trumpet crinoline skirt from Alfred Angelo… Im debating on actually wearig it though, its very uncomfortable and hot. The dress is plenty poofy even without it and ten times more comfortable…

How are you wearingyour 867??

Post # 9
289 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@irishphoenix:  ummmm..hmm,….I like the snow white one better…I havn’t saw them on you but that was one of the dresses I wanted but they didn’t have in so I went with cinderella 205!

Post # 11
1586 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Man, I fell in love with that dress on the hanger and the model. Unfortunately, I ended up stuck in this dress for half an hour thanks to my giant chest (size 8 sample + size 16/18 wearer + sweat + 38H = DISASTER!), so it left a bitter taste in my mouth. I fell in love with the 801 though which is very similar.

You guys look amazing btw. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 12
1425 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Rosehill Community Center

I know this thread is kind of old, but I tried on both the 867 and the Snow White this weekend – and at least on my, the 867 was much better.  But then again, I didn’t much care for the flowery stuff on the Snow White, and it hit me in a weird spot.  Here are pictures of both:

Snow White (weird pose because I wasn’t loving it!)

867 (which might end up being my dress!)

For reference, I am about a size 12 or 14, and the Snow White was maybe a 16 or 18, and the 867 was a 10 I think.  

Post # 14
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I have ordered the 867 I tried on 47 dresses and this was the ‘one’ absolutely love it.

I tried on the snow white Los but it made me look a lot bigger Han I am and I felt a bit fluffy in it xx

Post # 15
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

MY 867 seems to be a lot darker ivory than the pics? 

The topic ‘Alfred Angelo 867’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors