(Closed) Alfred Angelo 869…pics/thoughts??

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I just bought that dress and was wondering the same thing! My sister took pictures but im just waiting for her to email them to me.. But yah I heard it is a brand new design?

Post # 4
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Same boat as you two girls. I just bought mine over the weekend and LOVE it! πŸ™‚

All I have is my personal pictures of me modeling and nothing professional. My stylist told me that there were a lot of dresses in store that never make it online.

The full get up with a sample veil – right before all the tears started.

The lace detail.

I ended up ordering extra fabric to make a veil with a lace trim that matches exactly. It is popular to cut the under layer shorter and just have a train of lace. I can see why. That is probably the route I’m going.

Post # 6
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@KBCPurdue:  Thanks – it was even a size too small that I was trying on and it still worked on me! That color is the white. I tried 801 in the ivory and liked the white better on me. It was a very soft shade of white not the blinding shade some dresses come in. I also agree about the sweetheart over the scallop. Sweetheart was just more flattering.

The fabric was about $40 a yard. Definitely paying the price for the custom veil. If you have to get the dress hemmed you might have left over fabric that way, I was not so lucky. A little jacket would be really cute.

So are you ladies also going with AA for bridesmaid dresses? They told my bridesmaid the price with the discount for my dress purchase and they didn’t want to look anywhere else.

Post # 8
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I didnt know you could order extra either? Heck I couldnt even remember what the bottom looks like.. I didnt notice the train was like that either! How sad.. 

Post # 9
198 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@sandiegosarah:  That looks almost like the alfred angelo dress that I put on hold yesterday !!!!  I love it  πŸ™‚  and it looks gorgeous on you !!!!!

Post # 10
198 posts
Blushing bee

I tried to google an image of alfred angelo style 869 and a couple different dresses popped up ~ I wasn’t sure which dress was yours, but I hope you find a pic ~ I can’t wait to see it !!!

Post # 11
630 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I just bought this dress today!I went with the white because it really pops against the black sash that I want to use. This sample was like 2-3 sizes to small, but it was so gorgeous!

Without the sash

Post # 12
630 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

My dress (in my size!) came in this month so I figured I would post it! Technically, it’s a little big and will have to be taken in, but she’s so pretty!

Post # 13
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi Ladies!
Wondering if anyone has chosen this dress, or have pictures of the dress in action since the last posts?  I just put the downpayment on my Alfred Angelo 869 yesterday and it seems like such a mystery dress!  Haha!  The pictures posted here are the only pictures I could find online anywhere!  I kind of feel like we’re part of an elite club or something!  Haha!
Thanks!
Danielle πŸ™‚

Post # 14
1102 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Just purchased an 801 today but am altering it to fit like the 869!

I really wanted a zipper back!

The topic ‘Alfred Angelo 869…pics/thoughts??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors